Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hmmm. *takes up a chair and looks over menu*
    sigpic

    DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
      hmmm. *takes up a chair and looks over menu*
      I got in trouble for posting that Jolie pic when talking about your whipping, Real...




      Did you see that anyway?
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

      Comment


      • Good evening all. I just want a beer I hope you have Guinness here

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
          I got in trouble for posting that Jolie pic when talking about your whipping, Real...




          Did you see that anyway?
          hahaha no i missed it, what'd you do?
          sigpic

          DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
            hahaha no i missed it, what'd you do?
            http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ip#post2449034
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

            Comment


            • meanie!
              sigpic

              DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                meanie!
                You just want the outfit....
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                  You just want the outfit....
                  it'd probably look better on me than her.....


                  OOOH!!!
                  sigpic

                  DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                    it'd probably look better on me than her.....


                    OOOH!!!
                    Opinions of Jolie aside...

                    I beg to differ. :salute!:
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                      Opinions of Jolie aside...

                      I beg to differ. :salute!:
                      lol. well... alright, maybe she looks OKay....
                      sigpic

                      DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                        lol. well... alright, maybe she looks OKay....
                        It has more to do with my trying to avoid getting a visual.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                          It has more to do with my trying to avoid getting a visual.
                          hahahaha. poor LT...
                          sigpic

                          DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                          Comment


                          • hmmm. seems pretty dead in the ole Cafe today...

                            i wonder how long it'll take to prepare my sandwich...
                            sigpic

                            DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                            Comment


                            • Hey RB, that band that I wrote about in the music thread The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band is playing in Boise in January. If your interested check there website for info. I'd post a link for you but I'm on my blackberry and it won't load, sorry.


                              And as far as your sandwich goes, I didn't think they served the likes of you in this fine establishment.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                                Hey RB, that band that I wrote about in the music thread The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band is playing in Boise in January. If your interested check there website for info. I'd post a link for you but I'm on my blackberry and it won't load, sorry.


                                And as far as your sandwich goes, I didn't think they served the likes of you in this fine establishment.
                                no way. i might have to check it out... but i probably won't have any money

                                also it might explain why i haven't gotten my sandwich yet. lol

                                also do you like your Blackberry? Everyone I know that has one (which is actually a lot) says they hate it. Including my wife. lol
                                sigpic

                                DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X