X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    no way. i might have to check it out... but i probably won't have any money

also it might explain why i haven't gotten my sandwich yet. lol

also do you like your Blackberry? Everyone I know that has one (which is actually a lot) says they hate it. Including my wife. lol
    I love my BB but it is the first smart phone I've ever had so it might just be my frame of referance or lacke there of.

Comment

• Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
      I love my BB but it is the first smart phone I've ever had so it might just be my frame of referance or lacke there of.
      wait, do you have the Pearl?
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

wait, do you have the Pearl?
        No, I think it's called a curve. Not really sure though.

Comment

No, I think it's called a curve. Not really sure though.
          oh. never mind then. the pearl sucks... lol you probably have a better one.
          sigpic

Comment

oh. never mind then. the pearl sucks... lol you probably have a better one.
            It's the one with the full keyboard. I would compare the speed of it to my old dial up connection that I had forever. It's slow compared to my DSL, but considering its internet on the go I think its cool

Comment

It's the one with the full keyboard. I would compare the speed of it to my old dial up connection that I had forever. It's slow compared to my DSL, but considering its internet on the go I think its cool
              hahahaha, yeah... internet on the go rules...
              sigpic

Comment

hahahaha, yeah... internet on the go rules...
                I've had internet on the go for 6 months or so... I used it a lot when I first got it because it IS slightly faster than dialup... which I had when I first got my Voyager. After I got my laptop and high speed, I ended up using it much less... but I still do.
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                  I've had internet on the go for 6 months or so... I used it a lot when I first got it because it IS slightly faster than dialup... which I had when I first got my Voyager. After I got my laptop and high speed, I ended up using it much less... but I still do.
                  I love my laptop.... it's so coooool.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ever been stuck on a paper, when suddenly a brilliant thesis hits you???

Just happened to me.

I was sort of just trying to outline this writing paper when I realized that I have the subject but no real thesis, which makes for a ****ty paper.

Then BAM thesis hits me and I now realize that 8 pages are indeed possible.
                    A book I wrote

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
                      Ever been stuck on a paper, when suddenly a brilliant thesis hits you???

Just happened to me.

I was sort of just trying to outline this writing paper when I realized that I have the subject but no real thesis, which makes for a ****ty paper.

Then BAM thesis hits me and I now realize that 8 pages are indeed possible.
                      8 pages? that's IT? lol. sorry. veteran paper writer and writer in general.

what are you writing about?
                      sigpic

Comment

I love my laptop.... it's so coooool.
                        What kind of laptop?
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Hello everybody !!! getin ready for tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                            Hello everybody !!! getin ready for tomorrow!
                            Can't wait!! :salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                              What kind of laptop?
                              I've got a Sony Vaio.

intel Centrino, i've got that N-Network or whatever instead of G...

it's pretty sick
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                                Can't wait!! :salute!:
                                You and me both brother hope they take them seriously this time!!

Comment

Working...
                                X