• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    yup, he's ready to lay a whooping on the Broncos defense tomorrow
    already chalkin' it up as a loss gl?
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
      Well we played ok against the run last week all things considered
      If you take away Thomas Jones' two big TD runs of 30+ yards, then yeah we did good against the run.

Unfortunately you can't exclude those runs

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
        no way man, I think we're gonna come out firing, but you can't take away credit from Larry Johnson, he's a Bronco killer

sigpic

Comment

Not biglenny I feel realy good about this game!! Im thinking that the D will have gotten some confidence form last week that will carry over and spill all over the chiefs!!

Comment

no way man, I think we're gonna come out firing, but you can't take away credit from Larry Johnson, he's a Bronco killer
            we'll see

Turner didn't do so hot against us...
            sigpic

Comment

• Yesss...

Comment

If you take away Thomas Jones' two big TD runs of 30+ yards, then yeah we did good against the run.

Unfortunately you can't exclude those runs
                and this is why I say we played OK against the run not incredible against the run! That said two touchdowns was all they got and that was not good enough!!!

Comment

we'll see

Turner didn't do so hot against us...
                  He had 80 yards rushing and 2 TD's, that's a good day for a runningback anyday

sigpic

Comment

• holy cow just watched the video of a few minutes with Peyton Hillis pretty funny seems like a good dude! lol I have got to get my Hillis jersey and soon!!!

Comment

• *stumbles in* i have a feeling we will win...... but then again it might be the beer coming back up..... brent i love you like a brother just to let you know..... can somebody give me a water *crashes to the floor*

Comment

• HMMM now what do we do with this poor guy in his unconcious state???? nothing to rude I hope lol

Comment

HMMM now what do we do with this poor guy in his unconcious state???? nothing to rude I hope lol
                          *wakes up* well what me and my friends do we would draw a peni...... lets say long john on the persons face..... ight where is my water

Comment

He had 80 yards rushing and 2 TD's, that's a good day for a runningback anyday
                            considering what he's been doing the rest of the season, 80 yards is a FAIL for Turner...

the two TDs maybe help a bit... but as far as stopping him and containing him as a whole, we did that just fine...

not containing a RB would have to have me refer you to the previous Kansas City ordeal. that's what happens when you let ONE player beat your entire team.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
                              *wakes up* well what me and my friends do we would draw a peni...... lets say long john on the persons face..... ight where is my water
                              damn must have looked in the mirror already------LOL

*pours water slides it down the bar*

Comment

damn must have looked in the mirror already------LOL

*pours water slides it down the bar*
                                thank you bro *sips..... amd im real life too man snap i cant be hungover for the game tomorrow lol* hows life man

Comment

Working...
                                X