Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Gonna behave?
    Its all good baby!!! gonna have a gr8 day I can feel it!!!!

    Hows it going LT?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post


      Yes father.


      And I did the last couple weeks.
      Good boy.

      Here's your treat...





      Originally posted by biglenny View Post
      Its all good baby!!! gonna have a gr8 day I can feel it!!!!

      Hows it going LT?
      Good... you?
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        Good boy.

        Here's your treat...







        Good... you?
        gr8 this is the first sunday I havent got out of bed all hung over like a big dog! lol

        Comment


        • LT are you meeting up with Rex today?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
            gr8 this is the first sunday I havent got out of bed all hung over like a big dog! lol
            Congrats?
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
              Congrats?
              eh I just wasnt trying hard enough last night!!! Ill make it up during the game today !!!

              Comment


              • Hows everything going in your new location??

                Comment


                • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                  eh I just wasnt trying hard enough last night!!! Ill make it up during the game today !!!
                  I did more than my fair amount yesterday morning (Quit at 1:00 PM... awake at 7:00 PM... work at 11:00 PM... felt ok around 2 AM. lol)....

                  Might have a few later today if I'm too wide awake... took a half an hour nap earlier... but going to try and stay up the rest of the day.

                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                    Hows everything going in your new location??
                    Pretty good... I need a raise... but other than that, really good. Thanks for asking!
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                      Pretty good... I need a raise... but other than that, really good. Thanks for asking!
                      Im due for one but with the econamy the way it is who knows when it will happen ah well all you can do is just keep on keepin on!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                        Im due for one but with the econamy the way it is who knows when it will happen ah well all you can do is just keep on keepin on!!
                        Life is a garden... dig it.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                          Life is a garden... dig it.
                          when life gives you lemons make lemon aid cause it gose great with whiskey!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                            when life gives you lemons make lemon aid cause it gose great with whiskey!!!
                            GOSE!!!

                            lol.

                            sorry....

                            anyway i like Coke and Rum. but it doesn't have a fun saying...
                            sigpic

                            DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                            Comment


                            • Ever had one of these mornings?



                              God I hate Monday...
                              Last edited by LordTrychon; 12-08-2008, 08:56 AM.
                              A book I wrote

                              Comment


                              • I had to take that link down due to the language...

                                But I know what you mean!
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic
                                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X