Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am PISSED off.

I get up at 5:15 AM here in Wisconsin, all set and ready for my last Anatomy/Phys 2 lab practical at 7:30.

There is no way I can drive my moped to class today, so I planned on taking the bus because we got like 4 inches of snow last night with freezing rain.

And now, my damn professor sent me an email that my class is canceled.

GAH. Now I don't take this practical till next tuesday, when I have to take my final.

:brick:

Comment

• So I over slept my last English class which of course had our last quiz for the year.

He drops the 2 lowest quiz grades and I already missed one before that so there are my two drops. Man, pissed, I did terrible on the last quiz and was hoping that would be the one he would drop. But noooooooooooo My stupid alarm clock doesnt wake me up in time.

Ah well, just got the final left and hoping I can slip out of that class with a nice B.

A book I wrote

Comment

• Basically what happend today last night a e-mail went out saying "do we just want to do the test tomorrow to get it over with" everybody said yes so we came in threw the snow strom that hit us and i think everybody did well.... good job team

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
          Starters? did you say starters? don talk about starters!!! starters?
          But seriously do we have any starters left??
          'Starting at Running Back for the Denver Broncos is the season ticket holder sat in seat.....................'

Evening folks, did'ya miss me
          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
            'Starting at Running Back for the Denver Broncos is the season ticket holder sat in seat.....................'

Evening folks, did'ya miss me
            who the hell is that i see

oh its only den bal

i was hoping it was someone more important
            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

• Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
              who the hell is that i see

oh its only den bal

i was hoping it was someone more important

How the heck are ya pal? Wee 'un doin' OK?

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

How the heck are ya pal? Wee 'un doin' OK?
                im doin as good as can be... kicking my own ass and taking names..

lil ones doin great... picking her up tomorrow morn for two days of fun and excitement... gonna go see some penguins at the zoo...

how ya doing??

where'd ya go
                sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

im doin as good as can be... kicking my own ass and taking names..

lil ones doin great... picking her up tomorrow morn for two days of fun and excitement... gonna go see some penguins at the zoo...

how ya doing??

where'd ya go
                  You know, I don't really know

Just one thing and another and I lost the urge to visit............I suppose after nearly 20,000 posts I just needed a break :whoknows:

Not stopping long though...........missus had just got back from hospital with a broken arm

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

You know, I don't really know

Just one thing and another and I lost the urge to visit............I suppose after nearly 20,000 posts I just needed a break :whoknows:

Not stopping long though...........missus had just got back from hospital with a broken arm
                    that sucks sorry to hear that.... did you do it ..
                    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

that sucks sorry to hear that.... did you do it ..
                      Damn............I've been sussed.

No fried breakfast this morning........Ive I don't get grease and caffeine................

Na, she just took a tumble on some black ice first this, couldn't tell this morning if it was broken........but her sister took her for an xray tonight and she's bust her hand in two places

I offered this morning, but the monster's been off school sick this week, and the A&E department is the best of places to keep him sitting around for hours so we had to leave it until this evening........

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Damn............I've been sussed.

No fried breakfast this morning........Ive I don't get grease and caffeine................:laugh

Na, she just took a tumble on some black ice first this, couldn't tell this morning if it was broken........but her sister took her for an xray tonight and she's bust her hand in two places

I offered this morning, but the monster's been off school sick this week, and the A&E department is the best of places to keep him sitting around for hours so we had to leave it until this evening........
                        i know what ya mean... ive been trying to eat healthy lately

blood pressure not doing so good..
                        my mood has changed since ive changed my diet and im not a happy camper...

that sucks to here thou bout the misses and the monster... the lil just got over a cold...

i told grandmah that she should just kaityln some warm apple juice before bed to help her sleep when she was sick... well grandmah did jsut that and she then gave her some milk too 2 am the lil un was throwing up i heard, go figure... that was a few weeks ago
                        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

i know what ya mean... ive been trying to eat healthy lately

blood pressure not doing so good..
                          my mood has changed since ive changed my diet and im not a happy camper...

that sucks to here thou bout the misses and the monster... the lil just got over a cold...

i told grandmah that she should just kaityln some warm apple juice before bed to help her sleep when she was sick... well grandmah did jsut that and she then gave her some milk too 2 am the lil un was throwing up i heard, go figure... that was a few weeks ago
                          Screw eating healthy, we've got a guy at work that's obssesive about his food, cycles hundreds of miles a week.................and he's just come back to work after a heart attack...................go figure!

Grandma always knows best

He's not been that bad, just a dry cough, bit of a temp, no appetite & lethargic..................loks like I'm coming down with it as well

So I'm just onto my fourth (or is it fifth? ) mug of the best general cure around..............

Belgian drinking choclate with a large shot of scotch

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Screw eating healthy, we've got a guy at work that's obssesive about his food, cycles hundreds of miles a week.................and he's just come back to work after a heart attack...................go figure!

Grandma always knows best

He's not been that bad, just a dry cough, bit of a temp, no appetite & lethargic..................loks like I'm coming down with it as well

So I'm just onto my fourth (or is it fifth? ) mug of the best general cure around..............

Belgian drinking choclate with a large shot of scotch
                            i could go for some drinks...

stuck working many hours thou as of late.. 13 hour shift after 13 hour shift... so to be 15 hour shifts next week... then 17 hours shifts the week after that... yeah me

ive just been trying to lower my BP levels cuz they were about 160 over 120.. now ive dropped em down to 130 over 100.. still not good... but not terrible...
                            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

i could go for some drinks...

stuck working many hours thou as of late.. 13 hour shift after 13 hour shift... so to be 15 hour shifts next week... then 17 hours shifts the week after that... yeah me

ive just been trying to lower my BP levels cuz they were about 160 over 120.. now ive dropped em down to 130 over 100.. still not good... but not terrible...
                              Purely medicinal, old boy

Things are a bit tight at work at the moment................theoretically there's an overtime ban on..........................yet I'm putting as many if not more hours (unpaid) than ever

Best of luck on the BP

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Purely medicinal, old boy

Things are a bit tight at work at the moment................theoretically there's an overtime ban on..........................yet I'm putting as many if not more hours (unpaid) than ever

Best of luck on the BP
                                thats sucks... i used to have a job that did that crap... you gotta work but were not paying ya OT..

this time of year im used to it thou... i need the extra cash and they need someone to work
                                sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Working...
                                X