No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You haven't left yet. The cafe is in good hands. Remember it prospered the most when I had 100% control of the business.

Have a good time away Kap. See you when you get back Kiwi.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
      You haven't left yet. The cafe is in good hands. Remember it prospered the most when I had 100% control of the business.

Have a good time away Kap. See you when you get back Kiwi.

*whistling, swinging my baton*

Halt, who goes there? Shines Flashlight...E is that you???

Comment

• Yep E is up because he's taking Monday and Tuesday off to hang with his children.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

Yep E is up because he's taking Monday and Tuesday off to hang with his children.

Good for E. Did I hear it is Spring Break in the E household? Mine is in two weeks and I am taking the family to the mountains for 4 days. Nice little get away quality family time.

Comment

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
            Good for E. Did I hear it is Spring Break in the E household? Mine is in two weeks and I am taking the family to the mountains for 4 days. Nice little get away quality family time.
            That sounds great. We normally do our vacation at the end of the school year. This will be my first time taking off a few days during Spring Break.
            Emancipate your mind!
            The People's Poster

Comment

That sounds great. We normally do our vacation at the end of the school year. This will be my first time taking off a few days during Spring Break.

My little ones are still too little to have a real spring break so we just go when ever we can. A longer vacation is planned for September to So. Cal. Get a little warmth and our Mickey fix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
                Duke (1) vs LSU (4)
                West Virginia (6) vs Texas (2)
                Memphis (1) vs Bradley (13)
                Gonzaga (3) vs UCLA (2)
                Conneticut (1) vs Washington (5)
                George Mason (11) vs Wichita State (7)
                Villanova (1) vs Boston College (4)
                Florida (3) vs Georgetown (7)
                LSU
                Texas
                Memphis
                Zags
                UCONN
                WSU
                Nova
                Florida
                sigpic

Comment

My little ones are still too little to have a real spring break so we just go when ever we can. A longer vacation is planned for September to So. Cal. Get a little warmth and our Mickey fix.
                  I may take mine to California. I'll drive them all the way from Tennessee.
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

• I'm off to California next week. Spring break starts Friday, and we go to look at schools for my daughter, and to see my family, who have all wimped out and moved away from the snow.

It better not sink while I am there..........

Comment

I may take mine to California. I'll drive them all the way from Tennessee.

Well, if you drive through Denver let me know. WTM would love to congregate with E and his family for a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWinn
                        I'm off to California next week. Spring break starts Friday, and we go to look at schools for my daughter, and to see my family, who have all wimped out and moved away from the snow.

It better not sink while I am there..........

What schools?

I wouldn't mind if my daughters got accepted to a school out there. I lived there for 8 years and pretty much loved it. Not as much as back home here in Denver, but can't beat the weather.

Comment

What schools?

I wouldn't mind if my daughters got accepted to a school out there. I lived there for 8 years and pretty much loved it. Not as much as back home here in Denver, but can't beat the weather.
                          UC Santa Barbara and Clairemont in La Verne.

Yeah, my parents are always calling me from Palm Springs and going on about how nice it is. Too hot for me though.

And my sister in Lompc keeps telling me how it's been raining.

Rather stay here and shovel snow. lol.

Comment

Well, if you drive through Denver let me know. WTM would love to congregate with E and his family for a few.
                            Thanks. That is kind of you. Only a friend would make such a statement.
                            Emancipate your mind!
                            The People's Poster

Comment

• Huh, it looks like everyone got scared away in some other threads...

Comment

• Morning all,pulp count in great Eman,enjoy your OJ this fine Monday!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X