Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Oh yeah look up there, three bars.
    SWEET!!!! :salute!:

    I keep tryin to give'em to you, but I have to 'spread around.'

    Oh, and you are nuthin like ESD!!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by prez View Post
      theres a MOD in the cafe , time 2 start kissin up , never was good at that my damn self , but il sit back and watch.
      What's up good fella. :salute!:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        SWEET!!!! :salute!:

        I keep tryin to give'em to you, but I have to 'spread around.'

        Oh, and you are nuthin like ESD!!!!
        Thanks brutha. Maybe I'm more midnight rider?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
          What's up good fella. :salute!:
          hows things with you

          Comment


          • Yep... everyone suck up before I whip out the ban hammer. :salute!:
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

            Comment


            • well that it 4 me , im leavin

              Comment


              • ok , maybee not

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                  Yep... everyone suck up before I whip out the ban hammer. :salute!:
                  Oh Trychon ruler of all that is............I just can't do it.

                  Comment


                  • gotta watch this

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by prez View Post
                      hows things with you
                      Not too bad. Getting ready for the semester to be over, so I can go home.

                      How about you?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                        Oh Trychon ruler of all that is............I just can't do it.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                          you evil bas................

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                            Not too bad. Getting ready for the semester to be over, so I can go home.

                            How about you?
                            doin well , winter sucks but thats part of livin in iowa. bottled alot of wine this fall and caught a few fish....a very few. hope schools goin good for you.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                              hey man I'm tryna get to 5 bars...give me a break
                              i'm just trying to figure out how you got four.....
                              sigpic

                              DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by prez View Post
                                doin well , winter sucks but thats part of livin in iowa. bottled alot of wine this fall and caught a few fish....a very few. hope schools goin good for you.
                                It's going good, thanks for asking.

                                Can't wait to get some icy lakes here in WI... Get back to some good ol' ice fishing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X