Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Nuts are !!!!


    BTW.... SOOOooo your turn... Dunno if I'll be on tonight or not.
    yup..... I saw it earlier, but I really need some clarification: "More importantly, Anya... is what answers can you give to us? I've come to join the Sith... but I have a feeling that you need to direct me to someone else for this?" T said that, right? Or was it R?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
      hows R2 doin

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        YOUR FACE IS BANNED!!!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by prez View Post
          good to see you razor
          evening my Idiot Out Wandering Around friend!!! :salute!:

          Comment


          • Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
            hey man I'm tryna get to 5 bars...give me a break
            where'd we get Banman?
            sigpic

            DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Hamburgler View Post
              YOUR FACE IS BANNED!!!
              Iwegians are hereby banned!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                evening my Idiot Out Wandering Around friend!!! :salute!:
                IOWA!?!?!?!??!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  yup..... I saw it earlier, but I really need some clarification: "More importantly, Anya... is what answers can you give to us? I've come to join the Sith... but I have a feeling that you need to direct me to someone else for this?" T said that, right? Or was it R?
                  Shoot... that's what I get for posting tired and not awake... it was supposed to be R... (payback)... I'll go clarify it.

                  Originally posted by prez View Post
                  hows R2 doin

                  Still lost with everything else I had when I fled the hurricane in FL a few years back... thanks for bringing it up.
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                    evening my Idiot Out Wandering Around friend!!! :salute!:
                    thats me

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                      Iwegians are hereby banned!!
                      IOWANS!!!!!!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Hamburgler View Post
                        IOWA!?!?!?!??!
                        You're telling me you live in Council Bluffs and have no idea that Iowa stands for Idiots Out Wandering Around?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                          check the congrats forum! :salute!:
                          I did, thanks man. But watch your arse tonight Trychon is happy tonight, hes gone mad.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                            Shoot... that's what I get for posting tired and not awake... it was supposed to be R... (payback)... I'll go clarify it.




                            Still lost with everything else I had when I fled the hurricane in FL a few years back... thanks for bringing it up.
                            just a little somthin extra i do

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                              You're telling me you live in Council Bluffs and have no idea that Iowa stands for Idiots Out Wandering Around?
                              I AM FROM COUNCILTUCKY!!! of course not.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                                Shoot... that's what I get for posting tired and not awake... it was supposed to be R... (payback)... I'll go clarify it.


                                Just wanted to be sure!

                                Originally posted by prez View Post
                                thats me
                                what's up!!

                                Originally posted by The Hamburgler View Post
                                IOWANS!!!!!!
                                Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto.....

                                Seriously tho, I got love for Iwegians. My sister and her family are Iwegians, and the Hawkeyes are pretty cool....

                                Cyclones can go... well..... won't go there.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X