Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    Then that must make you King Loser around here!!


    waiting for the <ban>
    :ban:
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
      :ban:
      que sad walking away music from Hulk....

      Comment


      • :salute!:
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

        Comment


        • oh the weather outside is frightfull but the whiskey is so delightfull and since there no place to go let me pour let me pour let me pour!!!

          Comment


          • Man I wish it would snow.....



            A book I wrote

            Comment


            • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
              oh the weather outside is frightfull but the whiskey is so delightfull and since there no place to go let me pour let me pour let me pour!!!
              Yes sir,I decided to go with the rotgut special tonight



              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                Yes sir,I decided to go with the rotgut special tonight



                yuck you poor bastard!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                  yuck you poor bastard!!!
                  I know that pic reeks of being poor but atleast I feel all warm inside ....
                  :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                  Comment


                  • Juz relaxing got my chaser,some headphones,rotgut and some hot rocks tunes this is the song playing now....

                    Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones


                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJMnE...aynext_from=PL
                    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                      I know that pic reeks of being poor but atleast I feel all warm inside ....
                      LOL what can you do at least its not lord calverts!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                        LOL what can you do at least its not lord calverts!
                        Southern Comfort is the rock bottom imo
                        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                          Southern Comfort is the rock bottom imo
                          yes sir nuthin more nasty then soco but its ok with a little hot apple cider!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
                            Man I wish it would snow.....



                            i'll trade you. i HATE snow...with every fiber of my being...
                            sigpic

                            DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                            Comment


                            • you all suck......





















                              that's all i gotta say
                              sigpic

                              sig by B4B6..

                              Comment


                              • wuts haapnin'


                                sigpic


                                FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



                                :cool:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X