Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    Is the storm over yet?

No, I'm not talking about the cold snap, I mean the storm in GD..... I don't even wanna go in there.
    Same here. I've been spending too much time studying anyways. I worked and finished a Royal wall in graphics gallery. Check it out big R.

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
      Same here. I've been spending too much time studying anyways. I worked and finished a Royal wall in graphics gallery. Check it out big R.
      will do. I've got a Cutler that you did as my wall here at work!! :thumb:

when's Xmas break start for you?

Comment

will do. I've got a Cutler that you did as my wall here at work!! :thumb:

when's Xmas break start for you?
        Nice. :thumb:

My Xmas break officially starts Wed. at 3:20 PM... when my last ever (hopefully) Anatomy/Physiology 2 final will be over.

Comment

Nice. :thumb:

My Xmas break officially starts Wed. at 3:20 PM... when my last ever (hopefully) Anatomy/Physiology 2 final will be over.
          That's it for your tough courses, right?

Comment

That's it for your tough courses, right?
            For now. Next semester is going to be easier, but I'll be having a future pharmacology course.

But I just gotta get done with this one first. I have an 84% overall, B, so I'm in a good seat.

Comment

For now. Next semester is going to be easier, but I'll be having a future pharmacology course.

But I just gotta get done with this one first. I have an 84% overall, B, so I'm in a good seat.
              Right on! Trust me, once you've graduated and you're on the job, you're average won't really matter to folks. I mean, when was the last time you walked into an office and asked the doctor's and nurses what their grade point was in college?

Just keep up the good work. You're smart, so just don't get lax on some of the easier courses!! :thumb:

Comment

• I dont have to study tonight!!

Heh heh heh heh heh heh!!

A book I wrote

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
                  I dont have to study tonight!!

Heh heh heh heh heh heh!!

You should anyway. You need to take your education seriously young man.

Comment

• Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                    You should anyway. You need to take your education seriously young man.
                    I have one exam left and its on Wednesday at 6:30 PM, I am too burnt out to put in the extra effort

I need break so bad, this has been such a rough semester. I'm pretty sure I did pretty good in most of my classes, it just wore me out like nothing I've ever felt.
                    A book I wrote

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
                      I have one exam left and its on Wednesday at 6:30 PM, I am too burnt out to put in the extra effort

I need break so bad, this has been such a rough semester. I'm pretty sure I did pretty good in most of my classes, it just wore me out like nothing I've ever felt.
                      What's your major?

Comment

• Hello Everybody!!

A Blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says 'Two Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident.'
                        The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing 'That's horrible!!! So many men dying that way!'
                        Confused, he says, 'Yes dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there is always that risk involved.'
                        After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, 'How many is a Brazilian?'

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                          Hello Everybody!!

A Blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says 'Two Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident.'
                          The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing 'That's horrible!!! So many men dying that way!'
                          Confused, he says, 'Yes dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there is always that risk involved.'
                          After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, 'How many is a Brazilian?'

I didn't know you're wife dyed her hair!!

Comment

I didn't know you're wife dyed her hair!!

oh you so funny!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                              oh you so funny!!!
                              No offense to Mrs Len-dog!

I had the shot, there was no danger, so I took it!

Comment

No offense to Mrs Len-dog!

I had the shot, there was no danger, so I took it!

LOL! you got to be careful around mrs. biglenny shes gota a black belt in kama-sutra!

Comment

Working...
                                X