• Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
    whats up cafe peeps. :wave:
    Hide... hide.

Hide....

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
      Hide... hide.

Hide....
      Ha ha silly B46 I see you over there in the corner.
      sigpic
      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

LOL

Yeah really. *** is up with that stupid dog movie anyway?

Why can't they have some good movies like they used too?

Movies like Armagedoon... Where everyone enjoys it. It may be FAKE as hell, but it's a SWEET movie.

I kinda like that new Valkyrie movie...
        I've no idea. The saddest part is that it stayed at #1 in the Box Office for two weeks straight.

I enjoyed Armageddon as well. I get flamed by my fellow film buffs, but I don't mind Bay's movies (save for Pearl Harbor, and even then... I loved the score). I don't think he's that great a director, but you just need a good ass kickin' action movie on July 4th every summer, you know? That's what Bay is good for.

As far as Valkyrie goes, I want to see it and give it a chance... but Tom Cruise pisses me off and rubs me the wrong way these days (although he was excellent in Lions for Lambs). I just don't know what happened to that guy man.

we've got a couple more to look forward to though, the new Eastwood flick and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I can't wait to see that one. Don't be surprised if Pitt scores an Oscar nod for that one.
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

HELL no....

I don't even download from itunes.

I use Ruckus, FREE to college kids.

It's basically like Itunes, but with DRM on the songs (which means you can't put it on your ipod/itunes library). But if you are savvy with the PC (like me, not to brag), you can easily find ways around it....
          what is this ruckus(like same library of music or what)? and how do you get it? and how have i not heard of this lol
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hamburgler View Post
            what is this ruckus(like same library of music or what)? and how do you get it? and how have i not heard of this lol
            http://ruckus.com/

It's like Itunes. If you're a college student you need to sign up with your college email address, and that's what you use to log in.

Then you can DL all the free music you want. You can't use it in itunes, only in the ruckus player... but there are ways around it..

Comment

• My life is a dark corner.... nobody wants to come to that corner.... not even a hello

Comment

Ha ha silly B46 I see you over there in the corner.

What's good?

Comment

http://ruckus.com/

It's like Itunes. If you're a college student you need to sign up with your college email address, and that's what you use to log in.

Then you can DL all the free music you want. You can't use it in itunes, only in the ruckus player... but there are ways around it..
                  How is it legal? lol. Those greedy producers and artists want every cent they can get out of the music. I cant believe they would allow this to happen
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
                    My life is a dark corner.... nobody wants to come to that corner.... not even a hello
                    Tries to ignore him. *Ducks ah crap he saw me* What up man.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

My life is a dark corner.... nobody wants to come to that corner.... not even a hello
                      LOL Emo Timothy... Emo.

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                      I've no idea. The saddest part is that it stayed at #1 in the Box Office for two weeks straight.

I enjoyed Armageddon as well. I get flamed by my fellow film buffs, but I don't mind Bay's movies (save for Pearl Harbor, and even then... I loved the score). I don't think he's that great a director, but you just need a good ass kickin' action movie on July 4th every summer, you know? That's what Bay is good for.

As far as Valkyrie goes, I want to see it and give it a chance... but Tom Cruise pisses me off and rubs me the wrong way these days (although he was excellent in Lions for Lambs). I just don't know what happened to that guy man.

we've got a couple more to look forward to though, the new Eastwood flick and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I can't wait to see that one. Don't be surprised if Pitt scores an Oscar nod for that one.
                      Yeah man same here. Cruise was wack for a while off the set, but I do enjoy his movies... even Top Gun.

And the new Eastwood movie, I saw the preview today for the first time. Doesn't look too bad. He's an old geezer whose about to kill some gang bangers!

Comment

Tries to ignore him. *Ducks ah crap he saw me* What up man.
                        everything is down.... even my darkness is feeling sad and depressed

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hamburgler View Post
                          How is it legal? lol. Those greedy producers and artists want every cent they can get out of the music. I cant believe they would allow this to happen
                          It's legal because... I dunno. We're in college and we're poor.

Comment

everything is down.... even my darkness is feeling sad and depressed
                            LMAO Dude you are emo as fuh.

Comment

• as i look at my Christmas tree i see it melting into black

Comment

It's legal because... I dunno. We're in college and we're poor.
                                I love using that excuse. I will have to check it out sometime.

But yeah, I have my last final tomorrow at noon. Our professor allowed us to make it up tomorrow due to horrid road conditions this morning. Right now, I have a B in Intro To Astronomy and Intro to Mass Media. That B in Astronomy made me feel good lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X