Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the n00b was put on notice!

    Comment


    • Hello Cafe! :salute!:
      Administrator

      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
        Hello Cafe! :salute!:
        hey RYO! what up?

        Comment


        • thanks jet
          not needed but still appreciated..

          sup RYO... damn yanks did it again

          i try and not give idiots the time of day.. let him tell that to my face then we'll see whats up but over the net anyone can grow steel balls
          Last edited by saltybuggah; 12-23-2008, 08:22 PM.
          sigpic

          sig by B4B6..

          Comment


          • Jet you were pretty straight-forward in the thread in feedback tonight

            And salty, idiot responses or not, I think that thread is absolutely hilarious

            How are you guys...
            Administrator

            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
              Jet you were pretty straight-forward in the thread in feedback tonight

              And salty, idiot responses or not, I think that thread is absolutely hilarious

              How are you guys...
              yeah

              people are getting nuttier and nuttier around here...

              i didnt make that thread funny... i used what was given to me with the general posters we have :salute!:
              sigpic

              sig by B4B6..

              Comment


              • Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
                yeah

                people are getting nuttier and nuttier around here...

                i didnt make that thread funny... i used what was given to me with the general posters we have :salute!:
                As always...it's the thought that counts
                Administrator

                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                  Jet you were pretty straight-forward in the thread in feedback tonight

                  And salty, idiot responses or not, I think that thread is absolutely hilarious

                  How are you guys...
                  It's less straight forward than I had originally intended. I toned it down before I clicked submit!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                    It's less straight forward than I had originally intended. I toned it down before I clicked submit!
                    You're too nice

                    How've ya been?
                    Administrator

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
                      yeah

                      people are getting nuttier and nuttier around here...

                      i didnt make that thread funny... i used what was given to me with the general posters we have :salute!:
                      elway deleted that post!

                      I just hope I didin't incur any IP's for mine!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                        elway deleted that post!

                        I just hope I didin't incur any IP's for mine!!
                        nah ya should never have IP for standing up for a fellow poster :salute!:

                        if he does give ya some ill get em taken off or have em given to me
                        sigpic

                        sig by B4B6..

                        Comment


                        • well folks my 34 hours in 2 days has come to an end....

                          merry chistmas to all and to all a good night :salute!:

                          see ya all Fri morning at 6 am
                          sigpic

                          sig by B4B6..

                          Comment


                          • Later Salty.


                            ----

                            I need some soldiers.... see to the LR.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                              Later Salty.


                              ----

                              I need some soldiers.... see to the LR.
                              you still at it???

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                                Later Salty.


                                ----

                                I need some soldiers.... see to the LR.
                                lol your really doing it.... ight i will join

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X