Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
    That's awesome Salty.

You at work again? I just called in sick hahaha.......Have to use up some sick time before the end of the year. But now I am up and can't fall back to sleep.
    yeah im back at work.. good news is its a short day... only working 6 ta 2.. bad news is i have a ton of house work to do and the GF wants me to make diner also...

looks like she's having chef boy r d for diner
    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

• Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
      yeah im back at work.. good news is its a short day... only working 6 ta 2.. bad news is i have a ton of house work to do and the GF wants me to make diner also...

looks like she's having chef boy r d for diner
      How romantic.

If you still get some after a Chef Boy R D dinner, you're the man

Comment

• Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
        How romantic.

If you still get some after a Chef Boy R D dinner, you're the man
        i know i am... ill even get the candles lit too... im a masterchef with a can opener... al la cuisine

i will

i usually whip up some good meals just dont know if i wanna make something tonight
        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

• Good morning Salty,Chazoe60 ...:salute!:.....Hey this mite seem like a odd question........

But have either of you guys seen my pillow....

'Oh nevermind there it is at the bar ...... Go figure......Well on that note .....You'll find me at the bar...face meeting pillow.....

:hi:

:bye:

:wave:

:out:
          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
            Good morning Salty,Chazoe60 ...:salute!:.....Hey this mite seem like a odd question........

But have either of you guys seen my pillow....

'Oh nevermind there it is at the bar ...... Go figure......Well on that note .....You'll find me at the bar...face meeting pillow.....

:hi:

:bye:

:wave:

:out:
            good i didnt wanna talk with you anyways
            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

• Hey peeps whazzzzzz up!

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                Hey peeps whazzzzzz up!
                SUP BRO..

hope ya had a great christmas...

is it wrong of me to reply back to a text message she sent me..

"she sent me hope ya had a nice christmas"... i wanna reply "best one in a few years, thanks for asking"
                sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

• LOL !! yea get her Bugha !!!

we had a great christmas! thanks!! How was things with the lil one??

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                    LOL !! yea get her Bugha !!!

we had a great christmas! thanks!! How was things with the lil one??
                    things were great the few hours i had her...

she just sat on her presents and didnt realizing that she has new toys...

all in all it was a good day

im getting outta here for the day in a few mins... :salute!:
                    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

• :wave: :wave:
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic
                      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• see ya salty!!!

Comment

• Wow so quiet in here today!!!

Comment

• wow I'm ****ing pissed off. I can't sleep and I have work in 4 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                              wow I'm ****ing pissed off. I can't sleep and I have work in 4 hours.
                              i hate when that happens....

and on that note i'ma go to bed cuz i gotta work at 10:30

lol....

which reminds me, i had a couple of doozy dreams last night... actually it kind of folded itself into one dream.

basically the jist of it was:

my wife just up and leaves me and my girl and decides she wants to move to China (I think)... so then i panic and try to convince her not to divorce me and get her to stay but away she goes anyway.

so THEN... i decide, this isn't going to suffice, and gather my best frined up and head out to China... and search for her there...

and THEN... it turns into this wicked weird dream where all of a sudden I've found my wife in some underground society in like a subway system or some such... but then there's this imminent dangerous ...........something or other that's about to happen and all these supernatural things start happening and then some how my daughter is the key and so i volunteer to go through this secret door in a video game from some arcade game... in order to stop this threat from breaking through and saving my daughter and some such thing....

yeah....

my dreams... are WONDEROUS fiction material
                              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
                                SUP BRO..

hope ya had a great christmas...

is it wrong of me to reply back to a text message she sent me..

"she sent me hope ya had a nice christmas"... i wanna reply "best one in a few years, thanks for asking"
                                Just say yes, and hope she had one too.

Be the better person
                                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                                I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Working...
                                X