Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    I was wondering if anyone saw it.

    It was in Feedback, so many would miss it...

    I happened to see it right after you, and deleted it and banned the member. It's not often we get porn spam... so I was glad I was online when it happened. I'd have felt bad if it was up for a while. That was a graphic one.

    If you happen to see anything like that (or even just regular spam... most of what we see is nike jordan spam lol) click the button at the top of the post. It shoots off an email to all of the mods.
    Yea I was debating on that. B/c I clicked on it saw the graphic displays and then hit the back button, and then I was like ah I forgot to click the report button. I didn't really want to have to go through the hassle of seeing the again in order to just click the report button plus I assumed you would have gone straight to it since i knew you were online now.
    Last edited by Peanut; 01-04-2014, 11:39 PM.
    Originally posted by armybroncofan
    ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

    Comment


    • Originally posted by paper tiger View Post
      Yea I was debating on that. B/c I clicked on it saw the graphic displays and then hit the back button, and then I was like ah I forgot to click the report button. I didn't really want to have to go through the hassle of seeing the again in order to just click the report button plus I assumed you would have gone straight to it since i knew you were online now.
      I appreciate your faith in my abilities.

      I actually jump between a fair number of sites... I'm writing on another forum as we speak. I was a little lucky to catch that one so quick... I don't blame you for not wanting to see the thread again though.

      I keep my email open whenever I'm online so I usually see right away when I get a new email. :salute!:
      Last edited by Peanut; 01-04-2014, 11:38 PM.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        I appreciate your faith in my abilities.

        I actually jump between a fair number of sites... I'm writing on another forum as we speak. I was a little lucky to catch that one so quick... I don't blame you for not wanting to see the thread again though.

        I keep my email open whenever I'm online so I usually see right away when I get a new email. :salute!:
        Alright that's good to know. I know at other Message Boards we'd hit the report button for hours until a mod would wake-up. And they had mod's at all hours too! LOL
        Originally posted by armybroncofan
        ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
        Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

        Comment


        • Originally posted by paper tiger View Post
          Alright that's good to know. I know at other Message Boards we'd hit the report button for hours until a mod would wake-up. And they had mod's at all hours too! LOL
          Well... not every site has such wonderful mods.

          Actually, I've seen more complaints in the past week than I have in a while about the way we moderate here. There was a pretty large period where it just lined up that there weren't any mods available and some trolls were crossing the lines...

          And then even after it was taken care of, some want us to just get rid of the Trolls immediately regardless of if they're within the rules.

          *shrug* We do what we can. Can't please them all.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
            Well... not every site has such wonderful mods.

            Actually, I've seen more complaints in the past week than I have in a while about the way we moderate here. There was a pretty large period where it just lined up that there weren't any mods available and some trolls were crossing the lines...

            And then even after it was taken care of, some want us to just get rid of the Trolls immediately regardless of if they're within the rules.

            *shrug* We do what we can. Can't please them all.
            Yea, well I have been on a fair share of message boards, and so far this one has to be my fave. Even w/ all the drama of the upcoming game the people here aren't nearly as bad as others I have encountered.
            So keep doing what you're doing!
            Originally posted by armybroncofan
            ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
            Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

            Comment


            • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
              I appreciate your faith in my abilities.

              I actually jump between a fair number of sites... I'm writing on another forum as we speak. I was a little lucky to catch that one so quick... I don't blame you for not wanting to see the thread again though.

              I keep my email open whenever I'm online so I usually see right away when I get a new email. :salute!:
              you know you totally added that to your bookmarks LT....

              lol
              sigpic

              DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

              Comment


              • Good *burp* evening *burp* cafe peeps *buuuuuuuuurrrrrrrppppp*

                Comment


                • Originally posted by paper tiger View Post
                  Yea, well I have been on a fair share of message boards, and so far this one has to be my fave. Even w/ all the drama of the upcoming game the people here aren't nearly as bad as others I have encountered.
                  So keep doing what you're doing!
                  Thanks!



                  RB... there's so much better ways of finding online porn than the spambots... silly.

                  Did you still want me to email you that link?
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                  Comment


                  • morning peeps



                    today is the day for VICTORY
                    sigpic

                    sig by B4B6..

                    Comment


                    • Whats the word thunder bird
                      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                        Whats the word thunder bird
                        word on the street is the chargers are meat
                        sigpic

                        sig by B4B6..

                        Comment


                        • Watching some ball today Broncos,Brothers,Beers and Babes





                          :out:

                          :wave:
                          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                          Comment


                          • whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


                            wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

                            im leaving work at 7 pm today instead of 9:30


                            game time is on
                            sigpic

                            sig by B4B6..

                            Comment


                            • I just need a moment to vent. Is this a good place to vent w/out needing to start a thread? I hate starting threads...
                              Anyway...
                              I went to the Bucs vs Raiders game today.

                              Okay so I'm sitting in RJStadium,w/ my Brooks jersey on in 86 Degrees Fahrenheit weather. East side, meaning we're totally exposed to the sun. No clouds in site. We make use of the free Bucs bandanas they gave us upon entering the stadium. I'm sitting in a really good area, excellent view. Ready, so ready. C'mon we're playing the Oakland Raiders.
                              Wow did we make them look good, Michael Bush got his career high in our stadium, wth?!
                              Ugh! Some bad calls by the refs, Bucs and their predictable plays [as usual], and weakening nearing the 4th Quarter. It was pathetic, and sad. We got run over.
                              Damn Monte Kiffin's last game as Bucs defensive coordinator. It ends on a sad sad note.
                              Oh and boooooo! Gruden...grr.

                              Oh well I'm going to go watch the Cowboys lose to the Eagles.

                              Let's hope the evening will end good, Broncos better beat the Chargers.
                              Last edited by paper tiger; 12-28-2008, 02:40 PM.
                              Originally posted by armybroncofan
                              ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
                              Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by paper tiger View Post
                                I just need a moment to vent. Is this a good place to vent w/out needing to start a thread? I hate starting threads...
                                Anyway...
                                I went to the Bucs vs Raiders game today.

                                Okay so I'm sitting in RJStadium,w/ my Brooks jersey on in 86 Degrees Fahrenheit weather. East side, meaning we're totally exposed to the sun. No clouds in site. We make use of the free Bucs bandanas they gave us upon entering the stadium. I'm sitting in a really good area, excellent view. Ready, so ready. C'mon we're playing the Oakland Raiders.
                                Wow did we make them look good, Michael Bush got his career high in our stadium, wth?!
                                Ugh! Some bad calls by the refs, Bucs and their predictable plays [as usual], and weakening nearing the 4th Quarter. It was pathetic, and sad. We got run over.
                                Damn Monte Kiffin's last game as Bucs defensive coordinator. It ends on a sad sad note.
                                Oh and boooooo! Gruden...grr.

                                Oh well I'm going to go watch the Cowboys lose to the Eagles.

                                Let's hope the evening will end good, Broncos better beat the Chargers.
                                Can we trade weather??????
                                sigpic

                                DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X