Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
    I hear ya......................although part of it was not wantung to wsre the spicy wings and garlic bread I'd gotten in fo the night

Then I got an entir 2 1/2 hours kip before the monster woke me up
    That only makes is worse!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
      Larry Dean !!! Im pouring shots for all!!!

I hear ya Jet did it seem like they stayed away from anything that was working?? during the buffalo game it was like hey blitzing is realy throughing a wrench into their game so lets stop doing that!!! and last night the running game was productive so they got rid of that all together!!
      I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that. Last week we blitzed a ton in the 1st half... then just stopped.

I only noticed a couple last night, too. And Tater WAS running well, and we stopped doing that too...

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        Lenny and Denny!!!

This'll have to do:

Am I too late to order a six pack of those?

Comment

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that. Last week we blitzed a ton in the 1st half... then just stopped.

I only noticed a couple last night, too. And Tater WAS running well, and we stopped doing that too...
          and thats when i started calling it the WWNFL!

Comment

That only makes is worse!!!
            And then when the missus asks the score I get the 'Oh, well it's only a game'

Still, only the Super Bowl to stop up for now, and another season of late nights and missed workdays is done
            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
            You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
              And then when the missus asks the score I get the 'Oh, well it's only a game'

Still, only the Super Bowl to stop up for now, and another season of late nights and missed workdays is done
              Did ya Huck a wing at her???? only a game????

I was just thinking today how much id be saveing on beer and whiskey

Comment

• I'm trying to be a silver lining glass half full kinda guy here, at least there really is no team to hate in the Playoffs, other than the dolts and the steelers and the fins and the colts and ......................................I tried I just couldn't do it.

Did someone say there was Guinness?

Comment

• Well, I'll be rooting for the Colts at least next week, then Tenn after that.

Comment

• Spent Hours putting this thread together today and it dropped faster then the Hindenburg :brick:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...71#post2521871
                    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Well, I'll be rooting for the Colts at least next week, then Tenn after that.
                      I'm with you on that one. I will be rooting for Tenn to win it all.

Comment

Well, I'll be rooting for the Colts at least next week, then Tenn after that.
                        yea that sounds like a good way to go! I just dont think that tenn will go very far!

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                          Spent Hours putting this thread together today and it dropped faster then the Hindenburg :brick:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...71#post2521871
                          back to the top! :salute!:

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                          I'm with you on that one. I will be rooting for Tenn to win it all.
                          I'm going to root for Indy to put a beat down on the dolts, then the Titans to win it all. As long as Collins is the QB. I've always liked that guy. Hated it when he was with jokeland.

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                            yea that sounds like a good way to go! I just dont think that tenn will go very far!
                            You're probably right, although a Miami-Arizona SB would be cool to watch!!

Comment

back to the top! :salute!:

I'm going to root for Indy to put a beat down on the dolts, then the Titans to win it all. As long as Collins is the QB. I've always liked that guy. Hated it when he was with jokeland.
                              I hope Manning shreds the Dolts. I think Tenn has a good chance, they run the ball and play Defense. There is no better postseason recipe than that.

Comment

You're probably right, although a Miami-Arizona SB would be cool to watch!!
                                that'id be pretty cool! damn I wish we'd get our act together as fast as the fins did!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X