No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wonder when someone will suggest barney the purple dinasor! they have started a thread for just about everyone els!!

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
      I just wonder when someone will suggest barney the purple dinasor! they have started a thread for just about everyone els!!
      Done you can thank me latter.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=131728

sigpic
      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

• Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
        Very well done !!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by osubroncos86 View Post

*gulps them all down*

I washh to de undershhdandink we were goink fer tacooosh.
          im going to read this later and see if it makes any damn sence to me at all if it dose cp will be comeing your way! lol

Comment

• New Years is going to be lame.
            Usually I used to look forward watching it on TV, but now they have all these really really really crappy artists on the shows. Also you have Ryan Seacrest and Carson Daly hosting New Year's bashes on TV. LAME.

It's not fun anymore. Makes me miss the old days, where we used to sit around at a friends house and drink ginger ale in cheap plastic wine glasses. HAHA.
            Ah now that I am older, I am no fun to hang out w/ since ginger ale is now replaced w/ alcohol, and I don't drink alcohol. I guess that makes me lame or something. Well whatever, I guess I will celebrate New Years on a freaking message board. wth?
            Originally posted by armybroncofan
            ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
            Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

Comment

• hello cafe

Comment

• hi. can a newbie get a drink?

Comment

• Originally posted by ID10T View Post
                  hi. can a newbie get a drink?
                  Yes, but you pay double and wash dishes.

Comment

• why oh why is jetrazor banned

i think he said that if he ever gets banned he wont come back again...

who knows..

anyone else here
                    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

• Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
                      why oh why is jetrazor banned

i think he said that if he ever gets banned he wont come back again...

who knows..

anyone else here
                      It has to be some kind of prank or something.

or maybe once he got his eleventh bar he thought he would just purposely blow up and start from scratch.

Or there was some kind of falling out of the Sith Lords, maybe Jet stole LTs light saber.

Comment

• Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                        It has to be some kind of prank or something.

or maybe once he got his eleventh bar he thought he would just purposely blow up and start from scratch.

Or there was some kind of falling out of the Sith Lords, maybe Jet stole LTs light saber.
                        i dont know...

i dont think its a prank... i think he got banned...

LT cant save him even if they were buddies... if he crossed the lne he crossed the line...

hope ya had a good new year.. :salute!:
                        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

i dont know...

i dont think its a prank... i think he got banned...

LT cant save him even if they were buddies... if he crossed the lne he crossed the line...

hope ya had a good new year.. :salute!:
                          I did have a good New Year, how about you. Did ou get to spend it with the mini Buggah?

Comment

• Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                            I did have a good New Year, how about you. Did ou get to spend it with the mini Buggah?
                            i spent mon and tues with the bug... i was out and about yesterday night...

felling the effects this morning at work but its all good..

i tried to venture into GD but i dont wanna really read stupidity today...
                            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

i spent mon and tues with the bug... i was out and about yesterday night...

felling the effects this morning at work but its all good..

i tried to venture into GD but i dont wanna really read stupidity today...
                              I posted one yesterday that I think was worth reading, but right now things get gobbled up so quick over there not many people got a chance to read it.
                              http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=131747

Comment

• Ouch my head!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X