X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
    you guys didnt get interviewed

i did but i didnt get the job
    Been waiting by the telephone for a week and then boom saw they hired that McDaniels fella...

But I was hoping I could get the D-coordinatior job but now even THAT dream is gone

How ya been man???
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
      I thought you'd be at the front of the line!

Hang on...

LT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How ya been man????
      What's happenin' Smitty?

I was just thinking the other day that you hadn't been *properly* enjoying your time off by coming and seeing us.

I'm getting into the 'Legacy of the Force' series... I think. That's the one years after NJO, right?
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Been waiting by the telephone for a week and then boom saw they hired that McDaniels fella...

But I was hoping I could get the D-coordinatior job but now even THAT dream is gone

How ya been man???
        We're gonna have to settle for CO-GM....
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
          What's happenin' Smitty?

I was just thinking the other day that you hadn't been *properly* enjoying your time off by coming and seeing us.

I'm getting into the 'Legacy of the Force' series... I think. That's the one years after NJO, right?
          *cough*

Been busy

Yeah, I think it's 10 years after NJO concluded

Bit more adult than any of the others, if I remember correctly

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
          We're gonna have to settle for CO-GM....

I'd be happy to be a graduate assistant...imagine how THAT'D look on the ole resume!

Comment

*cough*

Been busy

Yeah, I think it's 10 years after NJO concluded

Bit more adult than any of the others, if I remember correctly

I'd be happy to be a graduate assistant...imagine how THAT'D look on the ole resume!

I'm about 60% through it... and it doesn't seem more adult to this point... other than the fact that Leia is anxious to be a Grandma.

I'd be happy to be.... well anything for the Broncos.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm about 60% through it... and it doesn't seem more adult to this point... other than the fact that Leia is anxious to be a Grandma.

LT wouldn't mind being the guy who has to clean Dewayne Robertson's hard to reach spots?!

Comment

Too true...good thing this is sci-fi but I wonder if Lucas has got the guts to kill off the elderly Solos?

Hey, "Official Moderator for the Denver Broncos" sounds a helluva lot cooler than "Nerdy football fan poster"

Comment

• Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                  LT wouldn't mind being the guy who has to clean Dewayne Robertson's hard to reach spots?!
                  Comments like that are why I drink

Comment

Comments like that are why I drink
                    Comments like that are because I drink.

Comment

I'll just use my Cinnamunmun brush to reach the hard spots...

Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                      Too true...good thing this is sci-fi but I wonder if Lucas has got the guts to kill off the elderly Solos?

Hey, "Official Moderator for the Denver Broncos" sounds a helluva lot cooler than "Nerdy football fan poster"
                      Well it'd take a writer willing to do it... and then just Lucasarts to say... ok.

But they're not 900 yet... so we'll see.

And yes... that does sound cooler.
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

Comments like that are because I drink.
                        Touche

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

Well it'd take a writer willing to do it... and then just Lucasarts to say... ok.

It's got to happen, if only to let the story advance...or maybe they'll go with the Spiderman route (And I cant believe I know this. God help me.) and simply start the story over...same characters, different paths. I totally could see that

Comment

Touche

It's got to happen, if only to let the story advance...or maybe they'll go with the Spiderman route (And I cant believe I know this. God help me.) and simply start the story over...same characters, different paths. I totally could see that
                          Well, there's always going to be new novels coming out about all points on the timeline. Some of them overlap and contradict... Makes it hard to kill off characters though...

So maybe the timeline will only go so far because no author has the balls to off any of the main characters.
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sounds like an infomercial product.

Overly excited dude: Got that fat guy smell that just won't come out? Use Cinnamunmun powder on all of your household items!

Rosy O'Donnel: I was almost able to become a normal member of society because of Cinnamunmun powder! This stuff rocks!

Comment

Sounds like an infomercial product.

Overly excited dude: Got that fat guy smell that just won't come out? Use Cinnamunmun powder on all of your household items!

Rosy O'Donnel: I was almost able to become a normal member of society because of Cinnamunmun powder! This stuff rocks!
                              Your avy could do the infomercial...
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

Your avy could do the infomercial...
                                Freakazoid is no sellout :nono:

Comment

Working...
                                X