• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw a ghost of my dog spooky... glad she said hi thou

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
      Just saw a ghost of my dog spooky... glad she said hi thou
      I've got ghosts in my house. Seriously.

I came home from work a couple of weeks ago and came in through the kitchen door. It was late, and my wife sometimes falls asleep on the couch with the tv on.

Well, I heard voices in the living room, so I went there. I looked around the corner expecting to see her lying on the couch and the tv on, but the couch was empty and the tv was off. I stood there confused for a bit, then finally shrugged it off and joked to myself that it must be haunted.

I crawled into bed, and my wife says to me, "I think the house is haunted."

I paused for a minute, then asked her why she would say that.

She told me,"I thought I heard voices in the living room awhile ago, and I assumed you had come home and turned the tv on, but when I went and checked, there was nothing there."

My wife gets spooked really easily, so I only told her that she probably dreamed it. She agreed with me and went to sleep.

Comment

• ya I think the are real... but people think they walk around with there mouths open all day I find that UN true.... but ya I was just chilling then I heard dog steps and I turned around there she was wagging her tail in all then walked away

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
          ya I think the are real... but people think they walk around with there mouths open all day I find that UN true.... but ya I was just chilling then I heard dog steps and I turned around there she was wagging her tail in all then walked away
          I saw one once when I was in the military... manifested itself as a dim ball of light.....

only saw it out of the corner of my eye, so I didn't really think anything of it as it was around 3am, just figured my mind was playing tricks on me, until several other members of my unit were talking about how the place was haunted and then described the exact same thing I had seen.

Comment

• Wow, a lot went down in here when I left last night.

/sarcasm.

Comment

• Helllllllllloooooooooooo!!!!!!!! wake up peopl

Comment

• Wellllllll its a good thing no one is here since I have'nt bathed in quite sometime!!!

Comment

• Wow, a lot went down in here when I left this morning.

/sarcasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                    Wow, a lot went down in here when I left this morning.

/sarcasm.
                    LOL hey I tried to do my part!! Slackers!!!

Comment

• 16k. That's too many posts.

Comment

Wow, a lot went down in here when I left this morning.

/sarcasm.
                        Rex ftw.

Comment

• Wake Up Abf!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hamburgler View Post
                            Wake Up Abf!!!!
                            IM up im up wheres the Fire!!! Oh hey Hamburgler how you ???

Comment

• Goooooooooooooooooood Evening BroncoManiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Comment

Goooooooooooooooooood Evening BroncoManiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
                                HEY JETDAWG!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X