Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post

    Evenin' Salty & BF
    evenin mr denbal n mr SOTO...

    im moving in with the gf this week.. dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing yet

    she's cool and great around katie... i dont see any issues... ive been out taking deals on some new stuff thou this week
    sigpic

    sig by B4B6..

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
      Yeah, we just need Bellamy to whack Riise with a golf club again

      I'd be much more concerned about playing Barca at the moment than I am about Real, they spent a load of money and had that Galacticos tag, but never really lived up to the hype..................

      Evenin' Salty & BF
      Right Where is Riise now, anyway?

      Yeah, Barca seems to be tearing it up. I've got to say every CL television provider in the world must be drooling with these matchups. Talk about glamour.
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

      Comment


      • Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
        evenin mr denbal n mr SOTO...

        im moving in with the gf this week.. dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing yet

        she's cool and great around katie... i dont see any issues... ive been out taking deals on some new stuff thou this week
        Congrats, man

        I'm sure it'll work out
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
          Right Where is Riise now, anyway?

          Yeah, Barca seems to be tearing it up. I've got to say every CL television provider in the world must be drooling with these matchups. Talk about glamour.
          He went to Roma.................OK it's a step down from Liverpool, but they've still got a good pedigree...........................shame their fan's are complete loony toons

          They're a pretty good set of matchups alright, just what UEFA would have wanted.............. the underdog wins by Porto & Liverpool were good for the competition, but they really want their glamour ties to draw in the neutral viewers
          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

          Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone




          Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

          You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

          Maybe Slowick should pay attention

          Comment


          • Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
            evenin mr denbal n mr SOTO...

            im moving in with the gf this week.. dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing yet

            she's cool and great around katie... i dont see any issues... ive been out taking deals on some new stuff thou this week
            Hope you've been practising your frying pan evasion techniques, I'm sure lenny will give you some pointers

            Best of luck, mate
            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

            Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
            You'll Never Walk Alone




            Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

            You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

            Maybe Slowick should pay attention

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
              He went to Roma.................OK it's a step down from Liverpool, but they've still got a good pedigree...........................shame their fan's are complete loony toons

              They're a pretty good set of matchups alright, just what UEFA would have wanted.............. the underdog wins by Porto & Liverpool were good for the competition, but they really want their glamour ties to draw in the neutral viewers


              And man did they get them! I'm gonna be hunched over this laptop at work watching the games, I'll tell ya that much
              Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post


                And man did they get them! I'm gonna be hunched over this laptop at work watching the games, I'll tell ya that much
                The miracles of modern technology
                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                You'll Never Walk Alone




                Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                  The miracles of modern technology
                  Undoubtedly...still the video quality is pretty amazing.

                  Speaking of technology, my wife got me these little portable solar panels that you can use to charge up cellphones, ipods, blackberries stuff like. It works like a charm.
                  Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                    Congrats, man beer:

                    I'm sure it'll work out
                    we'll see in a month or so from now...



                    Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                    Hope you've been practising your frying pan evasion techniques, I'm sure lenny will give you some pointers

                    Best of luck, mate beer:

                    ill be doing the cooking i like to cook and rather enjoy making meals... she'll have to worry bout the pans flying around
                    sigpic

                    sig by B4B6..

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                      Undoubtedly...still the video quality is pretty amazing.

                      Speaking of technology, my wife got me these little portable solar panels that you can use to charge up cellphones, ipods, blackberries stuff like. It works like a charm.
                      It can be indeed, I've even got a decent picture when I've connected the pc to my 42" Plasma.....................the tech has improved

                      We've got those in the works vans, sometimes they can be stood for a couple of weeks and they're great

                      Right, gents, it's been fun....................but I hear the pub a calling

                      Have a good evening :salute!:
                      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                      Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                      You'll Never Walk Alone




                      Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                      You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                      Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
                        we'll see in a month or so from now...






                        ill be doing the cooking i like to cook and rather enjoy making meals... she'll have to worry bout the pans flying around
                        I'll give HazMat a call

                        Later
                        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                        Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                        You'll Never Walk Alone




                        Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                        You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                        Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                          It can be indeed, I've even got a decent picture when I've connected the pc to my 42" Plasma.....................the tech has improved

                          We've got those in the works vans, sometimes they can be stood for a couple of weeks and they're great

                          Right, gents, it's been fun....................but I hear the pub a calling

                          Have a good evening :salute!:
                          Cheers pal. Always a pleasure
                          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                          Comment


                          • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DULG...e=channel_page

                            Comment


                            • I will take a double shot of Makers plz ....

                              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                                I will take a double shot of Makers plz ....

                                I'll take some apple juice.......on the rocks


                                sigpic


                                FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



                                :cool:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X