X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post

Evenin' Salty & BF
    evenin mr denbal n mr SOTO...

im moving in with the gf this week.. dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing yet

she's cool and great around katie... i dont see any issues... ive been out taking deals on some new stuff thou this week
    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Yeah, we just need Bellamy to whack Riise with a golf club again

I'd be much more concerned about playing Barca at the moment than I am about Real, they spent a load of money and had that Galacticos tag, but never really lived up to the hype..................

Evenin' Salty & BF
      Right Where is Riise now, anyway?

Yeah, Barca seems to be tearing it up. I've got to say every CL television provider in the world must be drooling with these matchups. Talk about glamour.
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post

im moving in with the gf this week.. dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing yet

she's cool and great around katie... i dont see any issues... ive been out taking deals on some new stuff thou this week
        Congrats, man

I'm sure it'll work out

Comment

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
          Right Where is Riise now, anyway?

Yeah, Barca seems to be tearing it up. I've got to say every CL television provider in the world must be drooling with these matchups. Talk about glamour.
          He went to Roma.................OK it's a step down from Liverpool, but they've still got a good pedigree...........................shame their fan's are complete loony toons

They're a pretty good set of matchups alright, just what UEFA would have wanted.............. the underdog wins by Porto & Liverpool were good for the competition, but they really want their glamour ties to draw in the neutral viewers
          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Hope you've been practising your frying pan evasion techniques, I'm sure lenny will give you some pointers

Best of luck, mate

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

He went to Roma.................OK it's a step down from Liverpool, but they've still got a good pedigree...........................shame their fan's are complete loony toons

They're a pretty good set of matchups alright, just what UEFA would have wanted.............. the underdog wins by Porto & Liverpool were good for the competition, but they really want their glamour ties to draw in the neutral viewers

And man did they get them! I'm gonna be hunched over this laptop at work watching the games, I'll tell ya that much

Comment

And man did they get them! I'm gonna be hunched over this laptop at work watching the games, I'll tell ya that much
                The miracles of modern technology

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

The miracles of modern technology
                  Undoubtedly...still the video quality is pretty amazing.

Speaking of technology, my wife got me these little portable solar panels that you can use to charge up cellphones, ipods, blackberries stuff like. It works like a charm.

Comment

Congrats, man beer:

I'm sure it'll work out
                    we'll see in a month or so from now...

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                    Hope you've been practising your frying pan evasion techniques, I'm sure lenny will give you some pointers

Best of luck, mate beer:

ill be doing the cooking i like to cook and rather enjoy making meals... she'll have to worry bout the pans flying around
                    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Undoubtedly...still the video quality is pretty amazing.

Speaking of technology, my wife got me these little portable solar panels that you can use to charge up cellphones, ipods, blackberries stuff like. It works like a charm.
                      It can be indeed, I've even got a decent picture when I've connected the pc to my 42" Plasma.....................the tech has improved

We've got those in the works vans, sometimes they can be stood for a couple of weeks and they're great

Right, gents, it's been fun....................but I hear the pub a calling

Have a good evening :salute!:

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

we'll see in a month or so from now...

ill be doing the cooking i like to cook and rather enjoy making meals... she'll have to worry bout the pans flying around
                        I'll give HazMat a call

Later

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

It can be indeed, I've even got a decent picture when I've connected the pc to my 42" Plasma.....................the tech has improved

We've got those in the works vans, sometimes they can be stood for a couple of weeks and they're great

Right, gents, it's been fun....................but I hear the pub a calling

Have a good evening :salute!:
                          Cheers pal. Always a pleasure

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DULG...e=channel_page

Comment

• I will take a double shot of Makers plz ....

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                                I will take a double shot of Makers plz ....

I'll take some apple juice.......on the rocks

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Working...
                                X