Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Emancipator
    Denver is much better than KC anyways.........no matter what division.

Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan
      oh no the AFCW cannot be broken up...

Hmmmm. No didn't there used to be an AFCW team that was called teh Seahawks, who we kicked out of the west.... They seemed to have rebounded from that this year.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway
        Hmmmm. No didn't there used to be an AFCW team that was called teh Seahawks, who we kicked out of the west.... They seemed to have rebounded from that this year.

True....we never liked them anyway....lol.....but the 4 teams remaining cannot be
        split up......where would we be w/o the other....
        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan
          True....we never liked them anyway....lol.....but the 4 teams remaining cannot be
          split up......where would we be w/o the other....

Comment

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle

exactly....if KC and Denver were in different divisions you all wouldnt get to talk to me.......
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• *Mumble Mumble* No skin off my nose.......

Imean youre absolutely right! we'd miss you so much!

J/K kc

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Good morning everyone. *speaking to self as I'm the only one in the cafe*

I guess I'll take the OJ and the ice water Trychon left for me. Such a good proprietor. He knows his customers well.
                Good morning all,a fine day here in Boston today!!Hows the OJ Eman??How much is this costing me??
                sigpic

Comment

Well my OJ doesn't cost you a thing. Because I'm a Living Legend , Kap has decided to give me unlimited OJ, ice water, and food at her establishment the Cafe. I use your card to buy everyone else sodas and food.

But I haven't gone overboard with it yet. Just spent a little over $100 dollars so far, but Friday all the sodas are on me......I mean you.
                  Looks like I may need to work a little overtime!Glad I (you) are making everyone here happy with free sodas,,your a heck of a good guy!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Morning. Just grabbing a coffee and dropping off the paper have a nice day.

http://angadi.dnsalias.com:1234/comics.html

Comment

• Good morning, all! Happy Friday Eve!
                      sigpic
                      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                      -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                        Good morning, all! Happy Friday Eve!
                        I never see anyone wanting the weekend here as bad as you,LOL...Good move!
                        sigpic

Comment

That's because she has a new toy called the ATV
                          Got the bumper for Flipper fixed last night It'll be a little cold this weekend, but no rain.
                          sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                          -Sean Payton

Comment

As long as you call it Flipper.......that is what she'll continue to do to you. Call her Flipper behind her back but when you ride he call here "Steady as she goes"
                            Good idea!

How are you feeling today?
                            sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Whats goin on today, people?

Comment

• Cool, Im about to go to work in about half an hour. other than that, nmot much here either.

Comment

Working...
                                X