Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    I hear that bro....
    After they posted all those pics last weekend of orton gettin his drink on, I thought Crap!!!! they might as well have me out there!!!

    Comment


    • Haylo Cafe'
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
        Haylo Cafe'
        what up Skywalker!!!

        Comment


        • An Irishman had been drinking at a pub all night. The bartender finally said that the bar was closing. So, the Irishman stood up to leave and fell flat on his face. He tried to stand one more time; same result. He figured he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up.
          Once outside, he stood up and fell on his face again. So he decided to crawl the four blocks home. Again, he fell flat on his face. He crawled through the door and into his bedroom. When he reached his bed he tried one more time to stand up. This time he managed to pull himself upright, but he quickly fell right into the bed and is sound asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.
          He was awakened the next morning to his wife standing over him, shouting, "SO YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING AGAIN!" Putting on an innocent look, and intent on bluffing it out he said, "What makes you say that?"
          "The pub just called; you left your wheelchair there again."

          Comment


          • A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.
            "What are you doing?" She asked.
            "Hunting Flies" He responded.
            "Oh.. Killing any?" She asked.
            "Yep, 3 males, 2 Females," he replied.
            Intrigued, she asked. "How can you tell them apart?"
            He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
              Oh man the mnt.dew makes ya Phat!!!
              Yeah.... Pretty Hot And Tempting!!

              Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
              Haylo Cafe'
              SHELBI! What's up?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.
                "What are you doing?" She asked.
                "Hunting Flies" He responded.
                "Oh.. Killing any?" She asked.
                "Yep, 3 males, 2 Females," he replied.
                Intrigued, she asked. "How can you tell them apart?"
                He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone."

                rofl!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  SHELBI! What's up?
                  Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                  what up Skywalker!!!
                  Hey guys Nothing much going on here, how about you?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                    Hey guys Nothing much going on here, how about you?
                    not much.... at work as usual here...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                      Hey guys Nothing much going on here, how about you?
                      Im getting ready to call it a night!! Im beat, Ill catch you fools later:salute!:

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                        Im getting ready to call it a night!! Im beat, Ill catch you fools later:salute!:
                        Have a good night, Len-man! :salute!:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                          Im getting ready to call it a night!! Im beat, Ill catch you fools later:salute!:
                          Cool Lenny cya around bro !
                          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                          Comment


                          • check 1,2.... check 1,2.... is this thing on?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                              check 1,2.... check 1,2.... is this thing on?

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • coming up to the 2 am glitch!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X