• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
    Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers,
    'What'd you get?'

4 months vacation and five good leads.

good morning cafe!!
    Lenny !!! Sup B brother ....Car window shopping on my end with no monies hey why not ....
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
      Lenny !!! Sup B brother ....Car window shopping on my end with no monies hey why not ....
      just trying to muster up enough ambition to get to work on my kitchen!!!

Comment

just trying to muster up enough ambition to get to work on my kitchen!!!
        Eeeww ...Cooking,Cleaning,Adding,or fixing ?

I have thoughts about making me some bacon and eggs and a half a pot of coffee but I have not made very far....Been trying to save it for it my be the highlight of my day ....Of coarse not counting what happens on here ...

Comment

Eeeww ...Cooking,Cleaning,Adding,or fixing ?

I have thoughts about making me some bacon and eggs and a half a pot of coffee but I have not made very far....Been trying to save it for it my be the highlight of my day ....Of coarse not counting what happens on here ...
          adding/fixing/painting Im almost done but next week we're going to start the . floor!!! going to be a huge pain in the a** .

Did you catch my attempt in the smack forum??

Comment

adding/fixing/painting Im almost done but next week we're going to start the . floor!!! going to be a huge pain in the a** .

Did you catch my attempt in the smack forum??
            That painting is about the easiest of the all the fixes but I dont like it ....

No I didnt catch it .... I nvr venture in them parts i'm dumb enough as it is ...

Comment

That painting is about the easiest of the all the fixes but I dont like it ....

No I didnt catch it .... I nvr venture in them parts i'm dumb enough as it is ...
              I rarely go in there but I could'nt help myself last night

Comment

I rarely go in there but I could'nt help myself last night
                Man I was doing drunk jabbering on here yester ...That old mill among other doings really had me feeling almost about right....

Did anyone call ya a Punk or Boy during the smack

That would be funny ....

Comment

Man I was doing drunk jabbering on here yester ...That old mill among other doings really had me feeling almost about right....

Did anyone call ya a Punk or Boy during the smack

That would be funny ....
                  I'm such a loser...I'm getting drunk at home and postin on a messageboard
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    I'm such a loser...I'm getting drunk at home and postin on a messageboard
                    I know if wasn't a Denver Broncos message board I would almost feel guilty....

Comment

I know if wasn't a Denver Broncos message board I would almost feel guilty....
                      I have to ask.

What is your Avatar?
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic
                      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                        I have to ask.

What is your Avatar?
                        Sorry bro ... I didnt see the post I was to busy working Glass Joe on Mike Tyson's punch out ....

Its Master Blaster from Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdome ....

2 Man enter 1 man 1 leave .... Who runs Barter town ...Master Blaster ...Some movie quotes to go along with...

Comment

Sorry bro ... I didnt see the post I was to busy working Glass Joe on Mike Tyson's punch out ....

Its Master Blaster from Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdome ....

2 Man enter 1 man 1 leave .... Who runs Barter town ...Master Blaster ...Some movie quotes to go along with...
                          How's tricks, LD?
                          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                          You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                            How's tricks, LD?
                            Not good but hey .... Glad to see ya Denny :salute!:.... Hows life over that way ??

Give up on soccer ? What a shame I dont follow the Columbus Crew that would have been fun to watch them win it all....

Comment

Not good but hey .... Glad to see ya Denny :salute!:.... Hows life over that way ??

Give up on soccer ? What a shame I dont follow the Columbus Crew that would have been fun to watch them win it all....
                              Same old, could be better, could be worse, y'know?

Not at all, I'm watching the reds give Blackburn a lesson at the moment

Don't know much about MLS, although when I play my lad at FIFA, I tend to play as the Rapids to give him a chance
                              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                              You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• I was going to say hows the family? how olds the boy ? and you and SOTO every stay in touch outside of the boards anymore .....?

Been doing any drinking as of late ? What brand ....

Comment

Working...
                                X