Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
    I was going to say hows the family? how olds the boy ? and you and SOTO every stay in touch outside of the boards anymore .....?

Been doing any drinking as of late ? What brand ....
    He's 10 in July Where the hell does the time go?

He's busy kicking butt on GH at the moment

Still talk football occasionally, but I keep forgetting he's back more than he used to be............I'm going to have to start checking in more reguarly again..........as my duties over the road allow, anyway

As for the drink...................whatever's on special offer at the time!!!

How are you and your's keeping?
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
      He's 10 in July Where the hell does the time go?

I'm going to have to start checking in more reguarly again

As for the drink...................whatever's on special offer at the time!!!

How are you and your's keeping?
      That sounds good .... I do the same been drinking Old Mil and having had much go out money the last month or so.....

Been ok things could be worse I mean Im playing video games atm lol but its been like the Dukes the Hazard song here of late ....

You been gaming ? if so what games ....
      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

That sounds good .... I do the same been drinking Old Mil and having had much go out money the last month or so.....

Been ok things could be worse I mean Im playing video games atm lol but its been like the Dukes the Hazard song here of late ....

You been gaming ? if so what games ....

Not a great deal, mostly whatever the monster wants me to play with him, so plenty of Guitar Hero since Christmas, which I've got to admit is great fun with the drums and a couple of Queen downloads

I've never been a massive gamer though................you got any good recommendations?

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

• FINALLY DEN BAL has COME BACK TO BRONCOS COUNTY MESSAGE BOARD
          sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Not a great deal, mostly whatever the monster wants me to play with him, so plenty of Guitar Hero since Christmas, which I've got to admit is great fun with the drums and a couple of Queen downloads

I've never been a massive gamer though................you got any good recommendations?
            No bro I have not been a gamer for many moons I'm happy with whats on here ....I sold my Xbox 360 for a 6 pack of Old Mill a few bucks of gas and a steak dinner ....

Comment

• Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
              FINALLY DEN BAL has COME BACK TO BRONCOS COUNTY MESSAGE BOARD
              Yes this is very much worhty of some CAPS and could very well be the highlight of day as well...

On that note though I got to make it happen soon and carpe diem

Comment

No bro I have not been a gamer for many moons I'm happy with whats on here ....I sold my Xbox 360 for a 6 pack of Old Mill a few bucks of gas and a steak dinner ....
                Thats a pretty good deal I think. I was tired of my PS3 so I sold it for 3 eighths and a hundred bucks. I think I got the better end. LOL
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

FINALLY DEN BAL has COME BACK TO BRONCOS COUNTY MESSAGE BOARD
                  Love the new sig

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                  Ouch...................I told the missus she goes before the PS3...............more fun and less aggro

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Love the new sig

Ouch...................I told the missus she goes before the PS3...............more fun and less aggro
                    thanks bro..

it came to me during a thread.. and B4B6 did a great job :thumb:

i see things are good w ya..
                    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

thanks bro..

it came to me during a thread.. and B4B6 did a great job :thumb:

i see things are good w ya..
                      He did indeed

I'm getting by, as you do................monster's doin' his best to kick my ass at whatever we play

Who the lil 'un doin?

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

He did indeed

I'm getting by, as you do................monster's doin' his best to kick my ass at whatever we play

Who the lil 'un doin?
                        lil un is good..

im not in suck good shape thopu but ill get by... losing the job on the 20th.. working everyday till then 12 hours shifts..

saw the lil un for about 10 mins yesterday wont see her again till the 21st or 22nd life is just great
                        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

lil un is good..

im not in suck good shape thopu but ill get by... losing the job on the 20th.. working everyday till then 12 hours shifts..

saw the lil un for about 10 mins yesterday wont see her again till the 21st or 22nd life is just great
                          Sorry to hear that, mate.............

We've been on 80% pay all last month, with five people (out of a staff of 30) having left or made redundant by the end of April

I'd personally like to thank all the government officials and merchant bankers that have made the current economic situation possible

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

We've been on 80% pay all last month, with five people (out of a staff of 30) having left or made redundant by the end of April

I'd personally like to thank all the government officials and merchant bankers that have made the current economic situation possible
                            yeah i hear ya..

im still struggling to think that i wanna collect.. they offered me ajob but its not much of one.. door to door cable sales... 100% commish.. 1 month ramp up pay...

i can literally make 60 to 120 grand a year but the time and the effort is brutal.. i wouldnt see my daughter as much as id like to.. so thats why im thinking of just calling it quits and taking the severance package..
                            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

I'm sorry for both of you guys. It sucks you are missing time with the critter, Salty.

I love that the crooked politicians let Banks take over the world, and left the average Joe holding the bag.

*******s.
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                                I'm sorry for both of you guys. It sucks you are missing time with the critter, Salty.

I love that the crooked politicians let Banks take over the world, and left the average Joe holding the bag.

*******s.
                                ehh it all could be worse...

good days are coming ahead of me.. ill get the lil buggah for weeks at a time if i dont take the job.. summer off but im still going to look..
                                sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Working...
                                X