Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
    yeah i hear ya..

im still struggling to think that i wanna collect.. they offered me ajob but its not much of one.. door to door cable sales... 100% commish.. 1 month ramp up pay...

i can literally make 60 to 120 grand a year but the time and the effort is brutal.. i wouldnt see my daughter as much as id like to.. so thats why im thinking of just calling it quits and taking the severance package..
    I don't know what things are like over there, but I wouldn't fancy trying to sell what's basically a luxury item over here at the moment................
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      I'm sorry for both of you guys. It sucks you are missing time with the critter, Salty.

I love that the crooked politicians let Banks take over the world, and left the average Joe holding the bag.

*******s.
      Ehh, all you can do is keep going 'til they tell you not to anymore................the politician's have done us all up like kippers
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
        Ehh, all you can do is keep going 'til they tell you not to anymore................the politician's have done us all up like kippers
        Holy schinickerdoodles a Denny sighting!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
          Holy schinickerdoodles a Denny sighting!!!
          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
            LD!!!! sup my brother?

Comment

• A Lenny & Larry sighting, how cool is that.

Love the King Hippo Av.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
                A Lenny & Larry sighting, how cool is that.

Love the King Hippo Av.
                sup Elway???

Comment

LD!!!! sup my brother?
                  I gots pockets full of this going on

that made me laugh ....

Comment

I gots pockets full of this going on

that made me laugh ....
                    Well ah hmmm great!!! lol

Comment

Well ah hmmm great!!! lol
                      Is all good today though ..... Yesterday was kinda of let down but of my own doing ...

Any of guys got any easter plans for the day family things,easter egg hunts,Church,dinners ....

Comment

Is all good today though ..... Yesterday was kinda of let down but of my own doing ...

Any of guys got any easter plans for the day family things,easter egg hunts,Church,dinners ....
                        Just Easter Baskets at my house... and Masters on TV.

You?
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                          Just Easter Baskets at my house... and Masters on TV.

You?
                          No not really just doing some odds and ends and loafing some on here....

You think Tiger can make up the ground today ?

Comment

No not really just doing some odds and ends and loafing some on here....

You think Tiger can make up the ground today ?
                            He'll make up ground... but if he or Phil Mickelson are able to have the kind of day they need to... and get to -8 or -9 even... then you still need 3 or 4 people at least to have bad days... which is unlikely if the conditions allow that kind of move.

It'd be awesome to see though!

Coolest thing would be if Tiger and Phil BOTH did that and ended in a 3 way tiebreak with Say... Stricker or Furyk.

Tiger on top, naturally.

One of the biggest 'knocks' on Tiger is that he never comes behind for the wins the way Jack used to (well, he did two weeks ago, but still... Jack did it way more often, and had more seconds)... but the thing is that if Tiger is in top form, he'll be in the lead by Sunday, period. Sometimes he is when he's not even in top form.
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                              He'll make up ground... but if he or Phil Mickelson are able to have the kind of day they need to... and get to -8 or -9 even... then you still need 3 or 4 people at least to have bad days... which is unlikely if the conditions allow that kind of move.

It'd be awesome to see though!

Coolest thing would be if Tiger and Phil BOTH did that and ended in a 3 way tiebreak with Say... Stricker or Furyk.

Tiger on top, naturally.

One of the biggest 'knocks' on Tiger is that he never comes behind for the wins the way Jack used to (well, he did two weeks ago, but still... Jack did it way more often, and had more seconds)... but the thing is that if Tiger is in top form, he'll be in the lead by Sunday, period. Sometimes he is when he's not even in top form.
                              I'm not a avid fan of Golf ... But I have great respect for Tiger Woods ...

I think of him as an anomaly of sorts .... Just something special in the sports world..

Comment

I'm not a avid fan of Golf ... But I have great respect for Tiger Woods ...

I think of him as an anomaly of sorts .... Just something special in the sports world..
                                He's made me into the Golf fan I am today... as well as many others.

Started just liking Tiger... now I follow the sport more closely... probably second behind Football.

However, even I pay more attention when he's in contention.
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X