• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, guys....

*grabs himself a diet pepsi*

How's everyone doing?
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• evening, tryche. not much...

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• Hey... what time does Punxatawny Phil come out to doom us to bad weather, anybody know?
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
          Hey... what time does Punxatawny Phil come out to doom us to bad weather, anybody know?
          According to AZ's thread, he's been out and saw his shadow. 6 more weeks of winter on the way......

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
            Today's my mom's birthday but she is no groundhog and her name is P. Phil
            It's good that she's no groundhog...

BFI promised us groundhog stew for lunch.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

Groundhog stew..........I'll pass. I don't eat small, medium or big rats.
              Originally posted by Eman's parents
              Try it... you'll like it!
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

The work day for me needs to end. Why did I come to work today? Why? Being a role model can be a pain at times.
                I hear you...

Of course I very rarely get sick...

But I haven't called in sick in 4 1/2 years now.

You need more vitamin C!

*gives E more OJ*
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah I can see my mom say "you wouldn't know the difference unless I told you what it was. Taste like chicken." The dad would just give me the and I know that meant serious business ........eat up young man.

Parents are funny....
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

That or I need to carry a sink with me all day long. I shake over a 100 hands a day. Kiss a few babies. All for the sake of the company.
                    *gives him a hand sanitizer*

When I was working the front desk at a hotel (with a bunch of girls who liked to get sick, no less)... I got addicted to this stuff... mostly I just like the way the evaporations feel... but still... not a bad thing to have around.
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

That sad thing Trychon is I'm starting to be my parents to my kids.

and
                      Can you make your Dad's face?
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

Nah......I didn't inherit it.......... I have one of my own. It is fake.......but they don't know it all the time. It works.

Did I ever tell you my real son has an account with broncomania and he reads alot of my post but I checked and he hasn't been on in awhile...........thank goodness for alot of homework. They keep them loaded down with homework.

We have an agreement not to tell who the other is. (Pre-teen thing or could it be my pinstripe pants and pinstripe shirts......... j/k by the way (shirts))
                        The secret is... it's ME! haha... j/k

You have mentioned before that your son has an account here... although you weren't really having a conversation with me... but still...

It's good that you keep him busy with homework... I was never good at doing my homework...

It's also good that you can kinda see how much time he spends here.

Best of all... he's a Bronco fan! (unless it's silver_black )
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

Nah he's a true Bronco.
                          Now the older one that is 2 years apart he likes the Broncos as long as they are winning......he's bandwagoner........"Where did I go wrong". I fed him orange milk, orange crackers, orange burgers, orange juice , orange chicken, ........etc......
                          Seriously, the older son like the Broncos, Titans, and Falcons.....both of the latter are local teams.
                          You consider the Falcons local? From ___ ? I really never would've considered that local. (I know where, but you no longer have it under your join date, so I don't know if you don't want anyone to know....)
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ahhh!!! Lunch!
                            sigpic
                            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                            -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                              Ahhh!!! Lunch!
                              Hey there, BFI....

E doesn't want any of your stew....

*puts down some sweet tea, (but none of that southern nonsense) for her*

There you go, doll... anything else?
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
                                Hey there, BFI....

E doesn't want any of your stew....

*puts down some sweet tea, (but none of that southern nonsense) for her*

There you go, doll... anything else?
                                thanks, LT!

I'll take a grilled cheese sandwhich and some tomato soup!
                                sigpic
                                Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                                -Sean Payton

Comment

Working...
                                X