Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
    No but I Found a joint in my coffee. Damn hippies that ork at the Starbucks.
    their not guna start readin poetry are they. its 2 early 4 that.

Comment

See Dad this what happens, when you don't take your meds, you forgot it was yours, thank god you adopted me so I could remind you. Are you sure that wasn't a pinky toe in your coffee from Bunny or a nihilist?
      sigpic
      The Bronco fan pledge;
      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
      Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

well that explains why I dont feel like getting off the couch and I've been putting my pb&js in the waffle iron!!

Comment

• A Texas cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. "Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked.
          "Well, I can think of one thing," the cowboy offered. "Once, on a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota, I came upon a gang of bikers, who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. So, I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed biker and smacked him in his face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground. I yelled, 'Now, back off, or I'll kick the #$%$)@ out of all of you!'
          "St. Peter was impressed, "When did this happen"
          "Just a couple minutes ago."

Comment

• A drunk gets up from the bar and heads for the bathroom. A few minutes later, a loud, blood curdling scream is heard coming from the bathroom. A few minutes after that, another loud scream reverberates through the bar.
            The bartender goes into the bathroom to investigate why the drunk is screaming."
            What's all the screaming about in there?" he yells. "You're scaring my customers!"
            "I'm just sitting here on the toilet," slurs the drunk, "and every time I try to flush, something comes up and squeezes the hell out of my nuts ."
            The bartender opens the door, looks in, and says, "You idiot! You're sitting on the mop bucket

Comment

• Keep em coming good stuff
              sigpic
              The Bronco fan pledge;
              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
              Bronco's Country.

Comment

• Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                See Dad this what happens, when you don't take your meds, you forgot it was yours, thank god you adopted me so I could remind you. Are you sure that wasn't a pinky toe in your coffee from Bunny or a nihilist?
                Well I would take meds if my damn kids would quit stealing them from me.

Oh and Lenny you rule man.

Comment

• Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                  Keep em coming good stuff
                  Oh in that case!!!

A man and his wife were spending the day at the zoo. She was wearing a loose fitting, pink dress, sleeveless with straps. He was wearing his usual jeans and T-shirt. As they walked through the ape exhibit, they passed in front of a large, silverback gorilla. Noticing the wife, the gorilla went crazy. He jumped on the bars, and holding on with one hand and two feet he grunted and pounded his chest with his free hand. He was obviously excited at the pretty lady in the pink dress. The husband, noticing the excitement, thought this was funny. He suggested that his wife tease the poor fellow some more by puckering her lips and wiggling her bottom. She played along and the gorilla got even more excited, making noises that would wake the dead. Then the husband suggested that she let one of her straps fall to show a little more skin. She did... and the gorilla was about to tear the bars down.
                  "Now..... show your thighs and sort of fan your dress at him," he said. This drove the gorilla absolutely crazy and he started doing flips. Then the husband grabbed his wife, ripped open the door to the cage, flung her in with the gorilla and slammed the cage door shut.
                  "Now. Tell HIM you have a headache."

Comment

• A man and his friend meet at the clubhouse and decide to play a round of golf together. The man has a little dog with him and on the first green, when the man holes out a 20-foot putt, the little dog starts to yip and stands up on its hind legs.The man's friend is quite amazed at this clever trick and says, "That dog is really talented! What does he do if you miss a putt?"
                    "Somersaults," says the first golfer.
                    "Somersaults!" says the friend. "That's incredible. How many does he do?"
                    "Hmmm," says the man. "That depends on how hard I kick him in the a**."

Comment

• Six guys are playing poker in the condo clubhouse when Smith, who just lost $500.00 on a single hand, suddenly turns white, clutches his chest and falls over dead right on the table.Showing respect for their fallen comrade, the other five continued to play while standing up. Jones eventually looks around and asks, "So, who's gonna tell his wife?" They draw cards, and Jackson draws the high card. They caution Jackson to be discreet, be gentle, don't make a bad situation any worse.
                      "Discreet? I'm the most discreet person you will ever meet. Discretion is my middle name, leave it to me."
                      Jackson goes over to the Smith apartment and knocks on the door.The wife answers and asks him what he wants. In a low voice, Jackson says, "Your husband just lost $500 and now he's afraid to come home."
                      The wife shouts, "Tell him to drop dead!"
                      Jackson says, "I'll go tell him."

Comment

• I'm starting a cafe

Hey I just made a new addition to my "cafe" all Bronco fans are welcome and plenty of cold ones in the fridge, all my wife ask is that you don't tread mud and we have a curse jar for four letter words... (early college fun) fortunately with the Broncos success lately this guy has not been making the donations like he did in the past...

Check out my cafe
                        sigpic
                        The Bronco fan pledge;
                        Bronco's Country.

Comment

• I'll take a ...
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• I can't believe this thing is unstickied! Who do I talk to to fix such a thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                              I can't believe this thing is unstickied! Who do I talk to to fix such a thing?
                              I had the same reaction

Think between the two of us, we know enough people who have some pull around here? LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

• Heehee... I love Gaffney's socks again
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X