Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    dont blame bio for a while now i seem to have a talent at scaring off LT and Red


    cafe rusty nail......hmmm not sure i would it there
    It's easier to blame the n00bs, and much more fun!

    The funny thing about what I just said is that you probably still think of ME as a n00b!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
      It's easier to blame the n00bs, and much more fun!

      The funny thing about what I just said is that you probably still think of ME as a n00b!
      You ARE a n00b, Jetty. j/k

      Funny thing about THAT is that most of the people in your other thread would probably think *I* was a n00b if I showed up in there, till they looked at my post count
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
        You ARE a n00b, Jetty. j/k

        Funny thing about THAT is that most of the people in your other thread would probably think *I* was a n00b if I showed up in there, till they looked at my post count
        You know what's ironic about you calling me a n00b? I have almost as many posts as you do... (not to mention a higher CP count as well )

        The funny thing is tho, I agree with you..

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
          You know what's ironic about you calling me a n00b? I have almost as many posts as you do... (not to mention a higher CP count as well )

          The funny thing is tho, I agree with you..
          n00bs unite
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            n00bs unite



            sigpic
            Thanks Blondie for the Sig

            Comment


            • Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post



              I once saw two n00bs on here arguing over who was more n00bish... the dude with the old join date and few posts, or the dude with the recent join date, and not a lot of posts, but more than the first guy...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                I once saw two n00bs on here arguing over who was more n00bish... the dude with the old join date and few posts, or the dude with the recent join date, and not a lot of posts, but more than the first guy...

                Aw n00bs natures comedians.

                sigpic
                Thanks Blondie for the Sig

                Comment


                • Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
                  Aw n00bs natures comedians.

                  They really are, I mean if you find yourself arguing about who is more n00bish, then it's probably YOU!

                  Comment


                  • Jetty, you're anything but a n00b, for crying out loud.

                    I *do* remember when you first showed up here, though. Awesomeness squared.

                    And hi AE!!! How are you?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Hey everyone!! It's been a long time since I have been on here last. How is everyone doing?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • "FYI mate, she's got a boyfriend". FML. Why does this always happen?!

                        ...

                        Pint of gin please.
                        sigpic

                        Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

                        Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BVP View Post
                          Hey everyone!! It's been a long time since I have been on here last. How is everyone doing?
                          What's up buddy? Long time no talk.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
                            Jetty, you're anything but a n00b, for crying out loud.

                            I *do* remember when you first showed up here, though. Awesomeness squared.

                            And hi AE!!! How are you?
                            Thanks! :thumb:

                            Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                            What's up buddy? Long time no talk.
                            No kidding hunh?

                            Yeah, I'm doing pretty good here. How's things for you?

                            Comment


                            • We're going to have a rough and emotional evening in our house tonight.

                              We've invited over a family, some very dear friends for a dinner party. Their young son is being deployed to Afghanistan tomorrow night and they are very nervous and sad about it.

                              Glen, our young brave soldier was also told to bring his girlfriend and any friends he may want to join us.

                              May all of our military be safe and come home soon. :usa:
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                                We're going to have a rough and emotional evening in our house tonight.

                                We've invited over a family, some very dear friends for a dinner party. Their young son is being deployed to Afghanistan tomorrow night and they are very nervous and sad about it.

                                Glen, our young brave soldier was also told to bring his girlfriend and any friends he may want to join us.

                                May all of our military be safe and come home soon. :usa:
                                Thank Glen for us, please. And let him and his family know that our prayers are with them.
                                Administrator

                                Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                                Lupus Awareness

                                "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X