Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    Alright with this Broncos Raiders game a little shaky I figured I'd come in and turn the lights on in the cafe. Ill start the coffee and warm up the oven. I got cold beer and extra chili w me. Who wants coffee who wants beer?!
    Set me up!!! and how'bout some shots aswell??:go:

Comment

• Cold beer and chili, my wife will love me tonight.
      sigpic

Adopted Posters:
      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
      Adopted By:
      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
      Broncbeat

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
        Set me up!!! and how'bout some shots aswell??:go:
        Only if u are gonna do shots of whiskey w me.
        sigpic
        The Bronco fan pledge;
        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
        Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
          Cold beer and chili, my wife will love me tonight.
          That's why we have guest rooms....
          sigpic
          The Bronco fan pledge;
          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
          Bronco's Country.

Comment

That's why we have guest rooms....
            That's smart... drink beer, eat chili, make the wife sleep in the guest room. :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
              That's smart... drink beer, eat chili, make the wife sleep in the guest room. :thumb:
              since when did the men start letting the women go from the couch to the guest room?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
                since when did the men start letting the women go from the couch to the guest room?
                CAREFUL where you tread, buddy.

Comment

• Comment

• The Blonde and the Breathalyzer

A cop saw a car weaving all over the road and pulled it over. He walked up to the car and saw a nice-looking woman behind the wheel. There was a strong smell liquor on her breath.
                    He said, 'I'm going to give you a breathalyzer test to determine if you are under the influence of alcohol.' She blew up the balloon and he walked it back to the police car. After a couple of minutes, he returned to her car and said, 'It looks like you've had a couple of stiff ones.'
                    She replied, 'You mean it shows that, too?'

Comment

• The Rude Parrot

A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary.
                      Every word out of the birds' mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity. John tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to 'clean up' the bird's vocabulary.
                      Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even more rude. John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed.
                      Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard
                      for over a minute.
                      Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the door to the freezer. The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arms and said "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."
                      John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude.
                      As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird spoke-up, very softly, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
                        Ever since they made shows like Ugly Betty or Greys Anatomy. My wife always falls asleep on the couch and makes it in late either that or she is talking w the pool boy, but we don't have a pool. LOL JK

My gas has been so bad my wife has left and gone to the guest room LMAO.
                        sigpic
                        The Bronco fan pledge;
                        Bronco's Country.

Comment

• I suggest we drink heavily

sigpic
                          The Bronco fan pledge;
                          Bronco's Country.

Comment

Well what are you waitin for there has got to be some good bourbon in there somewhere poor biglenn a shot!!

Comment

• Happy 2010!
                              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Woooo 2010!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X