Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    Haha those are great.

    I've always wanted to tell one off, but I'd feel so shady doing it.
    When I lived in Georgia, I remember watching a feature story on the news about a guy in Atlanta that was "homeless."

    He made around $50k a year panhandling on the story. Had a nice house in the suburbs and everything. He just dirtied himself up in the mornings, rubbed some smelly stuff on his clothes and raked it in.

    They never showed his face though, so Im guessing his racket kept going on.
    sigpic

    I adopt andrewmlb.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
      When I lived in Georgia, I remember watching a feature story on the news about a guy in Atlanta that was "homeless."

      He made around $50k a year panhandling on the story. Had a nice house in the suburbs and everything. He just dirtied himself up in the mornings, rubbed some smelly stuff on his clothes and raked it in.

      They never showed his face though, so Im guessing his racket kept going on.
      Wow. Now THAT, is impressive. I'd love to do that.

      If all else fails with my current education situation, I might give that a try.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Peerless View Post
        Wow. Now THAT, is impressive. I'd love to do that.

        If all else fails with my current education situation, I might give that a try.
        I wonder how you claim that on your taxes?
        sigpic

        I adopt andrewmlb.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
          I wonder how you claim that on your taxes?
          Good point.

          Loophole?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Peerless View Post
            Good point.

            Loophole?
            Probably claims to be a "performance artist."
            sigpic

            I adopt andrewmlb.

            Comment


            • Wow I just woke up.

              Amazing feeling.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                Wow I just woke up.

                Amazing feeling.
                I you sir.
                sigpic

                I adopt andrewmlb.

                Comment


                • I haven't been awake in about 4 months. Somebody slap me.
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                    I you sir.
                    Right back at ya, captain.

                    Comment


                    • Getting old sucks, you cant sleep in like you can when you are young.

                      Whenever I oversleep, I wake up feeling like crap.

                      Sux.
                      sigpic

                      I adopt andrewmlb.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                        Getting old sucks, you cant sleep in like you can when you are young.

                        Whenever I oversleep, I wake up feeling like crap.

                        Sux.
                        That's what I hear especially from my parents.

                        I just called my mom yesterday and she told me she was spent fromwaking up at 5:30 AM. I told her, well why didn't you go back to sleep??



                        I'm sure you know what she said next.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                          That's what I hear especially from my parents.

                          I just called my mom yesterday and she told me she was spent fromwaking up at 5:30 AM. I told her, well why didn't you go back to sleep??



                          I'm sure you know what she said next.
                          Had to poop?
                          sigpic

                          I adopt andrewmlb.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                            Had to poop?
                            LOL


                            Oh man, that was funny...hahahah
                            sigpic

                            Hooray, beer!

                            Comment


                            • Mom's that poop HAHAHAHAHAH next thing you're going to say is Grandma's have sex. HAHAHAHHA
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                                LOL


                                Oh man, that was funny...hahahah
                                sigpic

                                I adopt andrewmlb.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X