Clear All

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
    Sorry Jet! IIIIIIIIM BAAAACK!!! lmao!!
    Hi, lenny!

Are you still here?
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Make me some FEWD!!!
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
        Hi, lenny!

Are you still here?
        yup! How you peanut?

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
          I don't have the NFL sunday ticket but I have a pretty sweet bar I've been going to watch the games for a while now .... I've got one friend who is long time Chiefs fan and another that likes the Steelers so I will probably watch a little of both teams ...

I've never seen the redzone channel before but I like the sound of it ...

I can't wait for Monday what a great way to start off the Holiday week and ending with Ohio St vs Michigan :dance:

I've been doing a house project seemingly forever now and I plan getting a good bit done over the week been doing just a little at a time ... I hope to get some pics up as soon as I can ...

I'm going to get a 6 pack of 16oz Keystone Lite and be at it by 10 o'clock then off to Roosters at 100 :dance:

Have a good a day peoples !!
          Ahh yes Keystone Lite. Man Michigan got booed off yesterday at half and I think OSU has their way. I can't believe this Bengals Bills game.

I wish I could go to a bar, but VA doesn't have just bars. I enjoy hitting up Buffalo Wild Wings on non Bronco Sundays to watch games because you can't hear the games and there are a lot different fans there.
          sigpic
          The Bronco fan pledge;
          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
          Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
            I wish I could go to a bar, but VA doesn't have just bars. I enjoy hitting up Buffalo Wild Wings on non Bronco Sundays to watch games because you can't hear the games and there are a lot different fans there.
            Who's listening I'm watching that boooooooty go by

Same thing here but I love this one horse town
            :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Who's listening I'm watching that boooooooty go by

Same thing here but I love this one horse town
              Pictures or it didn't happen lol. Enjoy! I couldn't believe the ending to the Jets game and the Colts Patriots!
              sigpic
              The Bronco fan pledge;
              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
              Bronco's Country.

Comment

Making my way the only way I know how

But that's just a little bit more than the law will allow.
                Last edited by jetrazor74; 11-21-2010, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post

But that's just a little bit more than the law will allow.
                  One of my favorite shows when I was a kid!
                  sigpic
                  The Bronco fan pledge;
                  Bronco's Country.

Comment

• Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                    One of my favorite shows when I was a kid!
                    No kidding, right?

Comment

• This could be the most important question you guys will ever have to answer in your adult life !!

Which is worse

A)Having a piece of meat stuck in your mouth without a toothpick ?

Or

B) A hole in your sock located at the big toe while working

Comment

This could be the most important question you guys will ever have to answer in your adult life !!

Which is worse

A)Having a piece of meat stuck in your mouth without a toothpick ?

Or

B) A hole in your sock located at the big toe while working
                        B is much worse because with A there is a bright side. If you find yourself in a survival situation with A you at least have some protein for later. B is just always bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                          B is much worse because with A there is a bright side. If you find yourself in a survival situation with A you at least have some protein for later. B is just always bad.
                          I don't know man ...

I can take my sock off and risk a blister but If I don't get the food out of my teeth I mite flipping go crazy and result to drastic measures trying to pry it out ....

Comment

• You always find another item, just because there isn't a toothpick, you could use a steak knife...

I think the sock is worse, I hate when it happens at work and I get a blister. The food works it way out
                            sigpic
                            The Bronco fan pledge;
                            Bronco's Country.

Comment

• i would hate to get the blister while working lol
                              Last edited by BroncoFanBoy; 11-25-2010, 06:08 PM.
                              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

• I'm surprised no one made a thread about this topic today .... I seen the one thread by Zealander but I didn't see any mention of this ....

"NASA will hold a news conference at 11 a.m. PST on Thursday, Dec. 2, to discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life," NASA said in a Wednesday statement
                                Trying not to read into too much .... Could be big could be very little but I'm very interested in what it is they have to say .....

Comment

Working...
                                X