No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeCosta and Harbaugh. What are your two opinions on this.

I'll be drinking due to the fact we are in the Cafe!
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
      DeCosta and Harbaugh. What are your two opinions on this.

I'll be drinking due to the fact we are in the Cafe!
      I don't really know enough about them to give an honest opinion, but Harbaugh has done good things in stanford!! :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
        I don't really know enough about them to give an honest opinion, but Harbaugh has done good things in stanford!! :thumb:
        Nothing good has ever come out of Stanford.... (Rolling eyes)
        sigpic
        The Bronco fan pledge;
        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
        Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
          Nothing good has ever come out of Stanford.... (Rolling eyes)
          Yeah... stupid products of Stanford.

Glad we don't tolerate them here in Denver.

I hate every player that has ever come from..... wait a sec.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
            Yeah... stupid products of Stanford.

Glad we don't tolerate them here in Denver.

I hate every player that has ever come from..... wait a sec.
            lmao I can't think of one player that has ever even been on our team!! Maybe a couple of no name scrubs no one can even remember!! ;-)

Comment

lmao I can't think of one player that has ever even been on our team!! Maybe a couple of no name scrubs no one can even remember!! ;-)
              You must be thinking of those losers

1. Elway
              2. Lynch
              sigpic
              The Bronco fan pledge;
              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
              Bronco's Country.

Comment

• Morning Cafe !! Glad the weekend is here researching cpu's and thinking about making a trip to Best Buy ...
                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                  Morning Cafe !! Glad the weekend is here researching cpu's and thinking about making a trip to Best Buy ...
                  Why are you going there to buy Curtis Painter Uniforms? You think another Purdue QB is the answer? Shouldn't you go to ****$ or Champs for a uniform instead of Best Buy?
                  sigpic
                  The Bronco fan pledge;
                  Bronco's Country.

Comment

Why are you going there to buy Curtis Painter Uniforms? You think another Purdue QB is the answer? Shouldn't you go to ****$ or Champs for a uniform instead of Best Buy?
                    Drinking espresso this morning I see

I'm working on my 3rd pot debating the 4th ... :shake:

Comment

Drinking espresso this morning I see

I'm working on my 3rd pot debating the 4th ... :shake:
                      I too like to live Dangerously....
                      sigpic
                      The Bronco fan pledge;
                      Bronco's Country.

Comment

I too like to live Dangerously....
                        I am danger I live on the edge I surfs the net ....

about Broncos jerseys I got two neither have players names on them ... I got a Orange one and a yellow throwback .... Also I hate QB's that play for the Broncos and went to Purdue but if I had one I would rock that puppy out with pride .... I actually would rather have that one then the one from florida

Comment

• Last night I had to fight back shopping temptation .... knowing Im about to throw down a good chunk of change for xmas presents ... I went into my local gas station and low and behold there it was a Broncos toboggan ... I almost got to the counter with it ....

Comment

I know right.

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                            You must be thinking of those losers

1. Elway
                            2. Lynch
                            Nah, I would have remembered those guys I think.

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                            Last night I had to fight back shopping temptation .... knowing Im about to throw down a good chunk of change for xmas presents ... I went into my local gas station and low and behold there it was a Broncos toboggan ... I almost got to the counter with it ....

I do the same damn thing, Larry!!!

Comment

• My daughter is enamored by this touch screen cpu (acer) they have at a local hh greg store Luckily its affordable but reading the specs on it it just stinks ... I cant see just paying for the touch screen that looks like it will be dated rather quick ...

What I'm looking for is the highest processor speed 2.8, 3Ghz and that the other components are upgradeable Ram,HD,Video card .... If it at all possible I want one that has a video card and is not integrated video on the mother board

I'm off to Best Buy I have researched cpu's all morning long even wrote down a list of comparisons prices and such and after all the researching I think its best just to pound pavement ...

It took me seemingly forever to save up the cash ...I'm coming home with a cpu wish me luck !

Comment

My daughter is enamored by this touch screen cpu (acer) they have at a local hh greg store Luckily its affordable but reading the specs on it it just stinks ... I cant see just paying for the touch screen that looks like it will be dated rather quick ...

What I'm looking for is the highest processor speed 2.8, 3Ghz and that the other components are upgradeable Ram,HD,Video card .... If it at all possible I want one that has a video card and is not integrated video on the mother board

I'm off to Best Buy I have researched cpu's all morning long even wrote down a list of comparisons prices and such and after all the researching I think its best just to pound pavement ...

It took me seemingly forever to save up the cash ...I'm coming home with a cpu wish me luck !
                                That's awesome brother!!!

Just keep in mind one thing when it comes to the things your kids want:

When your parents came home with something that was "better" rather than the actual thing you wanted, how did you feel?

I know that my dad was the king of doing that: Getting something of far superior quality rather than what I actually wanted.

The most notable was the "mag rims" for my bicycle. "Mags" were all the rage. I wanted blue ones to match my bike, which was silver and blue with blue tires.

Blue mags were only available in plastic. Plastic was not nearly as sturdy as aluminum, but the aluminum ones only came in yellow/goldish.

Guess which ones my dad bought for me... with black tires?

He assured me that even though he had not purchased the items I so dearly wanted, that they were better.

To me as a kid, they weren't blue, so no matter how sturdy they were or how similar they were, I was always disappointed deep down.

I never let him know that, though.

http://mulligan.transworld.net/files...3/dsc09681.jpg (yellow plastic mags, VERY large image)
                                Last edited by jetrazor74; 12-11-2010, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X