Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post

That is why I want to party with you cowboy!! Go Broncos hate the Faiders!!
    sigpic
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
      That is why I want to party with you cowboy!! Go Broncos hate the Faiders!!
      From hell to breakfast brother and most certainly Go Broncos !
      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

From hell to breakfast brother and most certainly Go Broncos !
        Some day we will all sit and drink a bourbon the rocks while smiling at the Super Bowl trophy!
        sigpic
        The Bronco fan pledge;
        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
        Bronco's Country.

Comment

Some day we will all sit and drink a bourbon the rocks while smiling at the Super Bowl trophy!

I say it 100 times over I had the greatest time hanging with BM 69,WhoDey,LT and Bunny last year ... I thought they was just great ..

Comment

I say it 100 times over I had the greatest time hanging with BM 69,WhoDey,LT and Bunny last year ... I thought they was just great ..
            This time last year my wife and I were supposed to fly in to go to the Faiders game and meet up w Alastor and TKH, but our plane compressor blew on take off... In another year or two we may try again!
            sigpic
            The Bronco fan pledge;
            Bronco's Country.

Comment

This time last year my wife and I were supposed to fly in to go to the Faiders game and meet up w Alastor and TKH, but our plane compressor blew on take off... In another year or two we may try again!
              Damn!! I remeber that! scary shtuff!! Man its been a rough year! hope next year is better!! I cant take it anymore!! I'll be ok! talk amongst your selves!!

Comment

• I think I may try to get to a game next year... unfortunately it might have to be the game in KC.

I made Mrs. Jet endure the heckles at Mile High a couple years ago, so now she wants to go to sparrowhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  I think I may try to get to a game next year... unfortunately it might have to be the game in KC.

I made Mrs. Jet endure the heckles at Mile High a couple years ago, so now she wants to go to sparrowhead.
                  If it's a lockout, then it may be just you and her next year....

sigpic
                  The Bronco fan pledge;
                  Bronco's Country.

Comment

If it's a lockout, then it may be just you and her next year....

I can only hope, right?

Comment

• A decision of EPIC proportions !! Which would you rather have and do !!!

'97 Broncos SB ring,John Elway rookie card,Pat Bowlens skybox suite at this years SB with the Broncos cheerleaders

VS

#1 Iron Man comic, #1 Amazing Spiderman,# 1 Green Lantern Comic and a three night stay at the playboy mansion

Having problems with this decision No Worries !!! Just think what would McLovin do ...

Whos Bad !

Comment

A decision of EPIC proportions !! Which would you rather have and do !!!

'97 Broncos SB ring,John Elway rookie card,Pat Bowlens skybox suite at this years SB with the Broncos cheerleaders

VS

#1 Iron Man comic, #1 Amazing Spiderman,# 1 Green Lantern Comic and a three night stay at the playboy mansion

Having problems with this decision No Worries !!! Just think what would McLovin do ...

Whos Bad !
                        97 Broncos SB ring,John Elway rookie card,Pat Bowlens skybox suite at this years SB with the Broncos cheerleaders
                        sigpic
                        The Bronco fan pledge;
                        Bronco's Country.

Comment

97 Broncos SB ring,John Elway rookie card,Pat Bowlens skybox suite at this years SB with the Broncos cheerleaders

Out of the items I couldn't decide which I wanted more..The SB ring,rookie card or the three #1 number ones..I had to go with # 1 instead of first appearences because I would go with them wo second thought....

Out of the trips man .... I would have to go the playboy mansion but man thats a tough one .... I could see myself buying a SB ticket all though not nearly the same as describe I however could not see me making my way into the mansion for a weekend get away
                          Last edited by LarryDean; 12-18-2010, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Out of the items I couldn't decide which I wanted more..The SB ring,rookie card or the three #1 number ones..I had to go with # 1 instead of first appearences because I would go with them wo second thought....

Out of the trips man .... I would have to go the playboy mansion but man thats a tough one .... I could see myself buying a SB ticket all though not nearly the same as describe I however could not see me making my way into the mansion for a weekend get away
                            I already have the rookie card...
                            sigpic
                            The Bronco fan pledge;
                            Bronco's Country.

Comment

• LD, Jet, and BL I got our pre-game meal

Hey Guys,

We have been posting a lot in here and I decided to have some pre game food and drink brought over for us.

and to celebrate finding out the baby will be a boy...

sigpic
                              The Bronco fan pledge;
                              Bronco's Country.

Comment

Hey Guys,

We have been posting a lot in here and I decided to have some pre game food and drink brought over for us.

and to celebrate finding out the baby will be a boy...

@ and ready !! It wont be long from now I will be enjoying some refreshing Keystone :dance:

Comment

Working...
                                X