Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    Yeah Chris Rock said that in his great song, "Champagne Room"
    I don't think Chris Rock and "great song" should ever be mentioned in the same sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
      I don't think Chris Rock and "great song" should ever be mentioned in the same sentence.
      It is a great song for a one hit wonder...
      sigpic
      The Bronco fan pledge;
      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
      Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• I was born a king of fools most
        People think I'm just a playboy
        Breaking rules. But they don't
        Know that when it comes around
        To love I always lose that's why
        I call myself the king of fools.
        I was born never to care but
        Now I want a love that I can
        Share. I've searched in vain for a
        Love that would never be true
        That's why I call myself
        The King of Fools
        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

I'm not sure the cafe can handle all of this business, its been over a month since it was this busy. Time to hire a new waitress...
          Gotcha.

Hey fellas, want some pie?
          sigpic

Comment

• Don't really have the time to put the thread together sort through the pics,explanations etc But I plan on putting a DIY thread together sooner or later showing the renovation of an old garage where rooms are going from

This

To This

I didn't stay steady on the project by no means but it took me months to do that ...

When I put the polyurethane down on that puppy :dance:
            Last edited by LarryDean; 04-23-2011, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• This what I had to work with

I'm at about 90 % complete here

Comment

• I like the idea of a DIY thread!!
                sigpic
                The Bronco fan pledge;
                I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                Bronco's Country.

Comment

I like the idea of a DIY thread!!
                  I thought it would be different and fun for me to document the progress ..

I don't wont to come off like I'm trying to be some sort of a handyman by any means.. I'm closer to being tooltime LD or a wood butcher more so then a carpenter ...

Been a boring day my way today its just been nonstop rain ... I have the daughter this weekend and she got so board she went to take a nap...She is getting rdy to turn 13 so its hard for me to convince her anything I want to do is cool but if a GF of mine wants to hangout with her she is all on board

:brick:

women

Comment

• I just finished planing down a bunch of western cedar to 1/2 inch thickness. My brother is building some cubbyholes in the wall of his steps leading to his garage. I talked him into letting me supply the wood, and then all he needs is a little stain and some poly to make those cubbyholes into something special.

I love my planer, but man it's time consuming when your working a bunch of pieces down to a specific thickness. I may have bitten off more than what I wanted to chew, but it's done now...whewwwww.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post

I don't wont to come off like I'm trying to be some sort of a handyman by any means.. I'm closer to being tooltime LD or a wood butcher more so then a carpenter ...

Been a boring day my way today its just been nonstop rain ... I have the daughter this weekend and she got so board she went to take a nap...She is getting rdy to turn 13 so its hard for me to convince her anything I want to do is cool but if a GF of mine wants to hangout with her she is all on board

:brick:

women
                      I'm right there with ya when it comes to my daughter. She is 19 now and unless it involves me spending money on her? She has no desire to hang out with daddy..lol. Just like with your daughter though? If my g/f asked her to go to the local landfill she would think that was a wonderful way to spend the day..lol.

Comment

I seen pictures of your work on here bro,you seem to be a good handyman,or carpentar to me.

I have never been good at that sort of stuff lol.

Keep up the good work!
                        Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 04-23-2011, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Happy Easter !

I hope everyone gets a chance to give praise,eat well,Be with their families or do whatever it is you'd like to be doing today !

Originally posted by knoxman36and2 View Post
                          I'm right there with ya when it comes to my daughter. She is 19 now and unless it involves me spending money on her? She has no desire to hang out with daddy..lol. Just like with your daughter though? If my g/f asked her to go to the local landfill she would think that was a wonderful way to spend the day..lol.
                          That made my morning

Originally posted by knoxman36and2 View Post
                          I just finished planing down a bunch of western cedar to 1/2 inch thickness. My brother is building some cubbyholes in the wall of his steps leading to his garage. I talked him into letting me supply the wood, and then all he needs is a little stain and some poly to make those cubbyholes into something special.
                          Man that sounds real nice !! Love the smell of cedar ... I got lucky the wood used on the floor and eventually the down stair walls is all recovered wood and various different varieties...Mostly oak though however but you cant beat free and it also took a lot of the cutting and planning out of it for me ... My biggest concern and problem is cupping ...

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                          I seen pictures of your work on here bro,you seem to be a good handyman,or carpentar to me.

Keep up the good work!
                          Thanks man that's really nice of you ! I love this community and you're certainly one of the best !

Comment

• Well if we are working safely, we might as well do it right...

I went out and got us the right hard hat to keep our hard headed stubborn brain safe.....

sigpic
                            The Bronco fan pledge;
                            Bronco's Country.

Comment

Well it never fails I got the phone call... My Brother is coming to pick up my clothes ....

damn it man I did nothing wrong ..... The arc of this day was something else....
                              That post was from a Valentines Day from 2 years ago and I'm still getting stood up by this chick what in the world

Comment

Dude I would so rock out in that regardless of where I was at ...

Comment

Working...
                                X