Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    I went out and got us the right hard hat to keep our hard headed stubborn brain safe.....

Nice hardhat,i need one of those when the broncos play the Raiders at the Oakland Colisuem this season.

Comment

• UGH got fired today .... Or yesterday I should say .. I got home and got a call from HR stating Do not return to work that I had been fired for destroying company property (tools) .... Which is complete Bull ...

The tools in question I have not used since day 1 because of faulty parts and actual functional use ..I told the management weeks in advance that they was not usable in their current condition ....

The inner trigger fell out of 3 brand new staple guns and what marks was on the gun was normal wear and tare .. The decided to turn into destroying company property

I had been using the same gun daily for almost 2 yrs in which I only missed 1 day and was never late ..... I would have supplied my own equipment before running the risk of getting fired for ... Apparently they wanted to put someone else in my place and show me who's boss and man this has left me in the hurts ... Hoping unemployment comes through for me in the mean time but even then under the current economy I'm a little worried about what to do ...

All I can do is crap and take a pay cut as I didn't see this coming at all ...
      Last edited by LarryDean; 04-29-2011, 01:15 PM.
      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Damn LD sorry bro. Everything happens for a reason and I'm sure a positive will come out this. Shady reason, do you work in a state where you can fight it or is it a right to work state?
        sigpic
        The Bronco fan pledge;
        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
        Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• I think 100% kinda said it all. Really sorry to hear that. Lousy turn of events. Hang in there and maybe this happened for a (good) reason.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            I think 100% kinda said it all. Really sorry to hear that. Lousy turn of events. Hang in there and maybe this happened for a (good) reason.
            Exactly EM. How is everyone else doing? I got DD coffee brewing. Busy day today. Lawn work, nesting time. My wife is being induced this week so my own little Count or Champ will be here soon
            sigpic
            The Bronco fan pledge;
            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
            Bronco's Country.

Comment

Damn LD sorry bro. Everything happens for a reason and I'm sure a positive will come out this. Shady reason, do you work in a state where you can fight it or is it a right to work state?
              Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              I think 100% kinda said it all. Really sorry to hear that. Lousy turn of events. Hang in there and maybe this happened for a (good) reason.
              Not sure I live in Ohio .. I filed for unemployment wo much of a snag and plan on looking into grub stubs on Monday ...

Thanks guys ! Nothing slowing down the Ltrain

it's just one of them things and a reminder for me that when I do get out of this mess I got to do a better job at saving and cutting out the things I don't need ie McDonalds every morning

anyhow looks like its goin to be nice weather today perfect for sitting inside and watching the rest of the draft ... I didn't catch to much of yesterday but im eager to see how the rest plays out ...
              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Interesting draft so far. I plan to watch as I get stuff done around the nest.

Yeah I hear you on McD's. I totaled up my morning coffee/donut/sandwich stop and it was $5-$7 a day. That's about $35 a week and $150 a month. So two months of that pays for my Sunday Ticket. I just started getting up earlier having some cereal and brew my own Dunkin Donuts here now.
                sigpic
                The Bronco fan pledge;
                Bronco's Country.

Comment

• I am at work and trying to follow the draft as much as possible. I hit days off tomorrow and have a lot of catching up to do.
                  sigpic

Comment

I am at work and trying to follow the draft as much as possible. I hit days off tomorrow and have a lot of catching up to do.
                    So you are stuck on mobile too?
                    sigpic
                    The Bronco fan pledge;
                    Bronco's Country.

Comment

So you are stuck on mobile too?
                      Na in the office doing paperwork, until the phone rings. Patrol later when the rats wake up
                      sigpic

Comment

Na in the office doing paperwork, until the phone rings. Patrol later when the rats wake up
                        We were having a painting contest, not robbing the bank.

sigpic
                        The Bronco fan pledge;
                        Bronco's Country.

Comment

• LOL and the criminals in this town have about the same mentality. I have been dealing with them all day....and missing the draft. Oh well, more reading to do tonight and it will be great to be able to surf new threads here for the first time in a while.

Do we realllllllyyyyy have a royal wedding thread?
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL and the criminals in this town have about the same mentality. I have been dealing with them all day....and missing the draft. Oh well, more reading to do tonight and it will be great to be able to surf new threads here for the first time in a while.

Do we realllllllyyyyy have a royal wedding thread?
                            It may be time to head to the LR for some cold ones or just lay low here in ABF...
                            sigpic
                            The Bronco fan pledge;
                            Bronco's Country.

Comment

It may be time to head to the LR for some cold ones or just lay low here in ABF...
                              In two hours it's miller time. OOOOOOHHHHHH yaaaaaaa.

Mmmm beer. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
                              sigpic

Comment

In two hours it's miller time. OOOOOOHHHHHH yaaaaaaa.

Mmmm beer. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
                                I'm on baby delivery driving duty I'd hate to have a blue hat stop me and prolong me getting her to the hospital because they smell one beer ha ha!

The Count approves of Miller time!
                                sigpic
                                The Bronco fan pledge;
                                Bronco's Country.

Comment

Working...
                                X