No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOnt forget about the awesome fight card tonight. I hear there are a few sites you can use to um.... well... just keep it in mind.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
      DOnt forget about the awesome fight card tonight. I hear there are a few sites you can use to um.... well... just keep it in mind.
      Who do you have winning?
      sigpic
      The Bronco fan pledge;
      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
      Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
        Who do you have winning?
        GSP, Aldo, Henderson, Machida, Diaz.

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          GSP, Aldo, Henderson, Machida, Diaz.
          Ill go w that.

What's on tap tonight?
          sigpic
          The Bronco fan pledge;
          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
          Bronco's Country.

Comment

• Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
            Ill go w that.

What's on tap tonight?
            Safeway brand Refreshe carbonated water. I'm rollin hard tonight! !!

Comment

• Nice! I had a sweet tea on the rocks.... This baby is really slowing down my whiskey consumption... Lol.
              sigpic
              The Bronco fan pledge;
              Bronco's Country.

Comment

• I missed on Diaz. But Henderson won. And Vlad's knockout? That was fast!!

I should bring this to the right thread.

Comment

• Having a good support group during troubled times is one of the wonderful things about life ...

It certainly varies for each of us how good and how much the people we surround yourselves in life can do for us but to think there are people out there that care for your well being is truly a wonderful thing !

Thursday night I went to a draft party free food,beer,great friends and relaxation ...On Friday I had a family take me out to dinner drinks all paid for .... Yesterday I had ex girlfriend who I just recently told to beat it and move on take me out for a few drinks (this girl is smoking btw) and today I had a former co-worker take me out for breakfast .... I told them all how much I appreciate them but if they only know just how much ....

So what would have been a weekend of sitting on my can feeling sorry for myself turned out to be a pretty good weekend after all !

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                    Having a good support group during troubled times is one of the wonderful things about life ...

It certainly varies for each of us how good and how much the people we surround yourselves in life can do for us but to think there are people out there that care for your well being is truly a wonderful thing !

Thursday night I went to a draft party free food,beer,great friends and relaxation ...On Friday I had a family take me out to dinner drinks all paid for .... Yesterday I had ex girlfriend who I just recently told to beat it and move on take me out for a few drinks (this girl is smoking btw) and today I had a former co-worker take me out for breakfast .... I told them all how much I appreciate them but if they only know just how much ....

So what would have been a weekend of sitting on my can feeling sorry for myself turned out to be a pretty good weekend after all !

Glad to hear people are around to talk to! Hope things work out well for you, Larry.
                    Brock you like a hurricane!
                    sigpic
                    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                      Glad to hear people are around to talk to! Hope things work out well for you, Larry.
                      Hey thanks !

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                        Having a good support group during troubled times is one of the wonderful things about life ...

Hey LD, I'm glad to hear you have some good people around you. If you were closer... I'd take ya out for some drinks too.

Comment

• I'm w Ebsoria and Fargo (nice to see you lurking). Its times like these who let you know who your friends are.
                          sigpic
                          The Bronco fan pledge;
                          Bronco's Country.

Comment

• Hello Cafe!! Thought Id check in and see how everyone is doing!

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                              Hello Cafe!! Thought Id check in and see how everyone is doing!
                              I'm enjoying an hour on the couch. My wife and daughter are taking a nap. I have hockey on and the windows open enjoying the day. My wife is being induced this week so I need to enjoy my last quiet Sunday...
                              sigpic
                              The Bronco fan pledge;
                              Bronco's Country.

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                                Hello Cafe!! Thought Id check in and see how everyone is doing!
                                Whatever it is I have discovered I ain't got it ...

There's a little sucker butt hood rat that works down the street and all I can do is say hey

Comment

Working...
                                X