Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Hey LD, I'm glad to hear you have some good people around you. If you were closer... I'd take ya out for some drinks too.

You the man brother
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Evander Holyfield is the real deal still boxing at the age of 47 what a stud

oh and btw happy mothers day to the ladies of our lives

Comment

• LD is the real deal. What's up LD?
        sigpic
        The Bronco fan pledge;
        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
        Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
          LD is the real deal. What's up LD?
          Not much waiting to hook up with mom and brothers and were going to a China Buffet ! Never ate there before so I'm a little stoked and starving at the same time ... :dance:

Man I watched this crap movie last night(the tomb) anyhow it had the best looking actress in it that I never heard of before named Sofya Skya ...So good looking it just silly

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
            Not much waiting to hook up with mom and brothers and were going to a China Buffet ! Never ate there before so I'm a little stoked and starving at the same time ... :dance:

Man I watched this crap movie last night(the tomb) anyhow it had the best looking actress in it that I never heard of before named Sofya Skya ...So good looking it just silly
            LOL. All of us must be on the Chinese kick. We had it last night. My wife is being induced Tuesday, so she is finishing off her cravings and no no list while breast feeding ha ha. Last night she had eggrolls, lo mein, General Tsos, and some soup.. She was very happy.

Today just chilling here after I got all the yard work done yesterday. Man the weedeater makes a difference. I was riding then push mow those hard spots, but now I just cut and weed eat what's left! Much quicker.

My daughter (3-yrs old) and I are gonna make some special dinner tonight.

Can't believe my son will be here by Wednesday!
            sigpic
            The Bronco fan pledge;
            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
            Bronco's Country.

Comment

Can't believe my son will be here by Wednesday!
              Man that is big news :dance: .. I got a little watery eyed

You have good day brother !! I'm so happy for you and your family !

Comment

• Thanks! We are being induced Tuesday evening and then the Dr is breaking her water on Wednesday A.M. Yes, Bronco fan population growing by 1 that day!
                sigpic
                The Bronco fan pledge;
                Bronco's Country.

Comment

• Put the rest of the nights tabs on my bill! We are celebrating my son! He is one day old! Drinks on me!!
                  sigpic
                  The Bronco fan pledge;
                  Bronco's Country.

Comment

Put the rest of the nights tabs on my bill! We are celebrating my son! He is one day old! Drinks on me!!
                    Awesome I already started drinking. I'll be sure to tell them it's on you!

Congrats buddy. I'm very happy for you
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                      Awesome I already started drinking. I'll be sure to tell them it's on you!

Congrats buddy. I'm very happy for you
                      Thanks!!

No problem, Ingle gave me his AMEX Black...
                      sigpic
                      The Bronco fan pledge;
                      Bronco's Country.

Comment

• Grats Broncoholic!!!
                        Brock you like a hurricane!
                        sigpic
                        Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

• I installed a door today and what I thought was going to be easy turned out to be a pain in the butt ... First mistake I made was thinking I knew the measurements :nono:

So I got a 32x80 which was supposed to be 36 and to make matters worse the 80 was not even close it was way to tall by at least a couple of inches but the frame I built was 80 inches so who knows what happened there..Either way I had to saw the door down if it was to fit and at that point I'm stuck with it ... 2nd mistake

I had to throw the pre-hung frame out the window 3rd mistake ...Basically I had to do more work then what appeared was needed but in the end it turned out pretty darn good ...

I'll take some pics and post them later on today and the sad thing is its just a door

Comment

• Now hear this...

My unit manager calls me two days ago and asks me to pick up an 8hr NOC shift (10pm-6am).

I say sure, what the heck.

Yesterday, I get a call from a co-worker that says she see's my name down for a FOUR hour shift, 2am-6am.

So I just completed the most worthless 4 hour shift ever. Such a waste of energy to get up at 1am, drive in, and hardly do much at work.

Why do people have to be such deceivers? If you CALL me and ASK me to work an 8hr shift, don't go behind my back and cut it in half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                              Now hear this...

My unit manager calls me two days ago and asks me to pick up an 8hr NOC shift (10pm-6am).

I say sure, what the heck.

Yesterday, I get a call from a co-worker that says she see's my name down for a FOUR hour shift, 2am-6am.

So I just completed the most worthless 4 hour shift ever. Such a waste of energy to get up at 1am, drive in, and hardly do much at work.

Why do people have to be such deceivers? If you CALL me and ASK me to work an 8hr shift, don't go behind my back and cut it in half.
                              Because they know they have you where they want you. If you go and complain they can write you up or dismiss you for some sort of B.S.

How about when you are in a supervisor role and those under your control make a significant amount more than you, work a month and a half less than you, and their level of responsibility is about zero?

I know its a waste, but look on the bright side its four more hours than you had and we both have a job!
                              sigpic
                              The Bronco fan pledge;
                              Bronco's Country.

Comment

• Instead of telling people im unemployed I decided to go with .....

" I'm in between Jobs" and just trying to work out the numbers .

Comment

Working...
                                X