Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    Oh it was nothing just seeing if you were still here on the boards...
    Oh... yeah... I was.

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    Thanks Jet for the link

LT & Birdy have 20 thousand plus between them. I wonder if their parents had to buy earplugs for themselves when the kids were little

Two Liverpool fans in 3rd and 4th - no surprise really,considering Liverpool beat Denver Broncos record a few years ago for being the noisiest fans in the world!

And five of the top seven are women too.
    Just gonna leave that one alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
      Just us chickens.
      cluck cluck , good to see ya razor.......this place aint what it used 2 be but i guess crap happens

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        Everything sounded good but the lamb... HATE lamb.

Nothing worse than getting invited over to my grandparents in law's house for supper and finding lamb on the table. Just gotta choke that down and smile.

They have to wonder why I never have seconds of lamb. I ALWAYS have seconds!!
        I just started liking lamb about 3 years ago, i like it grilled,its the only way i like it.On the other hand my wife loves it!When she read Jaws post she was trying to get me to go out to a restaurant.

I usually go to a turkish restaurant to eat lamb,its really good!

Comment

• Originally posted by prez View Post
          cluck cluck , good to see ya razor.......this place aint what it used 2 be but i guess crap happens
          You too, man! Yeah, this thread really doesn't have much going on much these days. Most chit chat action is in the Lord Raezyr thread and the Late Nite thread, now days.

Things change. People come and go. I miss some that we used to talk to, but I've found if you give folks a chance, others step up who end up being great folks as well!

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
          I just started liking lamb about 3 years ago, i like it grilled,its the only way i like it.On the other hand my wife loves it!When she read Jaws post she was trying to get me to go out to a restaurant.

I usually go to a turkish restaurant to eat lamb,its really good!
          Maybe a Turkish place... I dunno. Can't really tell you what it is about lamb that I dislike. I'd devour just about any other animal flesh like it's the last time I'll ever taste it!

I used to feel that way about pronghorn antelope, too. That is until a buddy cooked up some steaks and claimed you just had to know how to cook it.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosexydaddy
            I'm drooling over the Lamb kebab and the corn on the cob,this meal has to be on the menu tomorrow for me.Thanks for sharing
            It was yum.

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post

They have to wonder why I never have seconds of lamb. I ALWAYS have seconds!!
            You know what, I used to hate lamb as a kid as well, which was kind of problematic seeing as we always had a freezer full of lamb.

Lamb is good as long as you eat Welsh Lamb, not the Kiwi stuff

Comment

• Cafe disco?

I wish I had dj roomba

Comment

• Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                Cafe disco?

I wish I had dj roomba

I'll get my Mum to take that with her to Chapel this afternoon - to liven things up!

Comment

• Whodey - are you reading this whole thread now as advised by Jet?

If so, I'm looking forward to a best of piece- "Cafe's greatest moments" been written on it.

Or maybe there's enough stuff for a Biography!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                    Whodey - are you reading this whole thread now as advised by Jet?

If so, I'm looking forward to a best of piece- "Cafe's greatest moments" been written on it.

Or maybe there's enough stuff for a Biography!
                    I have performed cpr here a few times to keep it alive. I also hired new bartenders.
                    sigpic
                    The Bronco fan pledge;
                    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                    Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• You may need to perform cpr on my dentist later. I ate some strong onions just before I got the call saying an emergency cancellation spot had become available. Hope my breath doesn't knock him out!

Comment

You may need to perform cpr on my dentist later. I ate some strong onions just before I got the call saying an emergency cancellation spot had become available. Hope my breath doesn't knock him out!
                        Ugh! The only thing I hate more than the dentist, is the dentist...
                        sigpic
                        The Bronco fan pledge;
                        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                        Bronco's Country.

Comment

Ugh! The only thing I hate more than the dentist, is the dentist...
                          I think an IRS auditor would have to be worse than a dentist. I don't have personal experience with one, but compared to what I have dealt with in the dentist's office, I'd think the Auditor would be worse

Comment

• Well I survived the dentist and am now £63 poorer, but no toothache, thank God.

Comment

Well I survived the dentist and am now £63 poorer, but no toothache, thank God.
                              Sometimes the price for comfort is worth it. I hope you feel better soon.
                              sigpic
                              The Bronco fan pledge;
                              Bronco's Country.

Comment

Sometimes the price for comfort is worth it. I hope you feel better soon.
                                Thanks.
                                Do you have to pay for Dental treatment over there in the States or is it covered by insurance?

Comment

Working...
                                X