No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice victory for Canada today in the Rugby World Cup - beating Tonga 25-20.

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
      do you spray a little apple juice on it from time to time?? that helps alot!!
      Are you serious?? I'll hafta try that.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• 6 1/2 Brisquet went into the smoker an hour ago. MMMMM.

Marinaded overnight in red wine vinigar, brown sugar, worcheshire sauce, garlic etc mixture.

coated in mustard and a paprika, brown sugar, garlic, onion, oregano, and salt rub put on.

Just gave it its first spray of apple juice/cooking oil to keep it moist.

using apple wood in the smoker.

CANNOT wait but what a meal for football tomorrow.
        sigpic

Comment

• EddieMac - your post is making me hungry!

Comment

• Jaws, I just gave the Briscuit a spray and added a little smoke and I am starving hungery right now too.

The fat on top is starting to break up and absorb the rub. the meat is a beutiful red on the edges...

I think I might not be dissapointed on my first try.
            sigpic

Comment

• I just ate dinner and I am full but damn, I could go for some brisket.

Comment

• I'm eating my dinner now,pizza today

Comment

• Is this the place for a Brisket breakfast?

I need a lot of sustenance today. Sport-fest!
                  It got off to a good start with a Wales victory over Samoa in the Rugby World Cup.

Next up two soccer games. My town team who are top of the Leauge of Wales and my premiership team, Liverpool.

And of course, Broncos to round things off!

Here's to 4/4 wins today

Comment

• Just took a first bite........WOW darn good. Pretty good for a first try. Putting it away until tomorrow during the games.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Eddie your new username will be eddiemac2.0 and feature a picture of hot chick in an Eric Decker jersey instead of a Eddie Mac one. Oh wait a minute....

Bartender a round for everyone and put it on Jet's tab!
                      sigpic
                      The Bronco fan pledge;
                      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                      Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• Eddie your new username will be eddiemac2.0 and feature a picture of hot chick in an Eric Decker jersey instead of a Eddie Mac one. Oh wait a minute....

Bartender a round for everyone and put it on Jet's tab!

If I could find one of his G/F in a jersey of his then it would warrant serious consideration for a changeover. I have been looking, trust me there.

Thx for the drinks Jet...Sorry about the tab, I only drink premium!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          BL, any pointer you want to send I am all ears. I want to get this right!!
                          Doing it on Friday or even Sat so I have some for Sunday!! PM or post please!!
                          Gah!! im so sorry bro! I just say this post! hope it turned out well!!

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                            Gah!! im so sorry bro! I just say this post! hope it turned out well!!
                            No prob. Still, feel free to send me any tips. There will be a next time and I can see there are a lot of things that can be done cooking these things.

It turned out AMAZING. I ended cutting most of it up and giving small slices to friend that wanted to try it. Made great football lunch, dinner, snack!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• I ain't going to lie I'm watching Dancing with the Stars tonight .....

man they got some ladies on there this year .... Hope Solo .... Just seen Kristin Cavallari don't know much about her but man she was smoking ...

Ok so i lied a little back to monday night football I go but man Hope Solo is hot .... Trying to watch both that and the game and if the camera shows McD one more time on the sideline .... Grrrrrr
                              Last edited by LarryDean; 09-19-2011, 06:20 PM.
                              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                                I ain't going to lie I'm watching Dancing with the Stars tonight .....

man they got some ladies on there this year .... Hope Solo .... Just seen Kristin Cavallari don't know much about her but man she was smoking ...
                                She is Jay Cutlers ex fiancee,i think he dumped her right before marrying her.Also,she was on some reality show,i forget the name of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X