Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Emancipator
    Yeah.........where ever I am is Broncoville.

Yeah the Falcons are an hour and half away and so are the Titans.......
    Before the Titan came everyone here except for me of course pulled for the Titans.
    Yeah... when my family moved out east, and my sister went with... and took my godson (my nephew)... I was sad, and missed them...

Then before Christmas, I heard that my godson was seen wearing a Ravens hat. A RAVENS HAT!

This was three days before Christmas.... I hopped on NFL.com and ordered a personalized Broncos Jersey as well as a few other items for him...

NFL.COM got it to him by Christmas! There was a disclaimer with the personalized jerseys that said it could take a few weeks! I was so ecstatic.

The Broncos jersey is one of his favorite things now.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
      thanks, LT!

I'll take a grilled cheese sandwhich and some tomato soup!
      Funny... the cooks knew you were going to say that...

*puts down a plate and removes the cover, to reveal a very enticing looking grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup*

There you go!
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
        I want to be your nephew.
        My nephew's a great kid... it sounds bad, but I miss him more than I miss the rest of my family... but that's because I was going to be his father-figure.... his father isn't in the picture (which is a good thing).
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
          Funny... the cooks knew you were going to say that...

*puts down a plate and removes the cover, to reveal a very enticing looking grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup*

There you go!
          yummy! Today is the kind of day here for this. It smells like rain. Oh, the joys of being in the Ohio Valley!

Saw you in the SOTU thread last night, complete with popcorn You seemed to be enjoying the arguement
          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

yummy! Today is the kind of day here for this. It smells like rain. Oh, the joys of being in the Ohio Valley!

Saw you in the SOTU thread last night, complete with popcorn You seemed to be enjoying the arguement
            Yeah... I'm a pretty hardcore conservative, but I don't follow politics enough, nor do I feel like doing the research that some other people do to actually get involved in the argument...

I thought that WhoDey actually put up some pretty good arguments, but then eventually it got to about a 4 on 1 and I think he gave up at that point. I don't mind liberals... I mind liberals who are only liberals because they are ignorant and believe the liberal media. WhoDey does not seem to fall into that group.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

• Also... the one time I did put in some input, it was conservative leaning, but he didn't get upset, he actually thanked me for providing a link to an argument that someone else had made without providing the source (I didn't know he was about to use it though... he posted it while I was finding the source). He never got out of hand, nor did he seem to take it personally. I can respect that.
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

Also... the one time I did put in some input, it was conservative leaning, but he didn't get upset, he actually thanked me for providing a link to an argument that someone else had made without providing the source (I didn't know he was about to use it though... he posted it while I was finding the source). He never got out of hand, nor did he seem to take it personally. I can respect that.
                same here. I got into a debate with WhoDey. He keeps me sharp!

I listen to talk radio all day. Luckily my boss is also conservative, so I listen to AM radio. Bill Bennett, Laura Ingram, then I turn it to Rush, followed by Sean Hannity. With sources like this...plus checking into Fox News once in a while and the drudgereport....I get lots of info!
                sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

Comment

same here. I got into a debate with WhoDey. He keeps me sharp!

I listen to talk radio all day. Luckily my boss is also conservative, so I listen to AM radio. Bill Bennett, Laura Ingram, then I turn it to Rush, followed by Sean Hannity. With sources like this...plus checking into Fox News once in a while and the drudgereport....I get lots of info!
                  Well, I hear a lot... mostly from talking with my father...

But finding reliable sources to quote rather than paraphrase... I just don't have the time/patience to get into it. I don't want to say something without having the proof to back it up.
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

• And I thought it was pretty funny when WhoDey told me to grab some more Popcorn
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I hear a lot... mostly from talking with my father...

But finding reliable sources to quote rather than paraphrase... I just don't have the time/patience to get into it. I don't want to say something without having the proof to back it up.
                      I can understand that! A good quick place to look up news and info is drudgereport.com

Yikes! Lunch is going by fast!

Since installing this new database, my job has suddenly become a terrific challenge! I'm liking it alot! Much better than being bored all day, and frustrated.

And its wierd. When bored at work, I am more tired at night. But if I stay busy all day, I tend to have a little more energy at night...to get dinner and the kitchen work and such done. Straaange....
                      sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

I can understand that! A good quick place to look up news and info is drudgereport.com

Yikes! Lunch is going by fast!

Since installing this new database, my job has suddenly become a terrific challenge! I'm liking it alot! Much better than being bored all day, and frustrated.

And its wierd. When bored at work, I am more tired at night. But if I stay busy all day, I tend to have a little more energy at night...to get dinner and the kitchen work and such done. Straaange....
                        Yeah... I can understand that... It's probably similar to how sometimes you wake up just fine in the morning when you didn't get enough sleep... but if you went to bed early or slept in, it's really hard!

*sigh* a woman who has a job and still goes home and gets dinner and kitchen work done... I need a social life... or a good mail-order-bride service.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

• I'm not claiming to be perfect by no means...but I do okay!

With just the two of us, dishes and such are easy. Being...me.... I usually do dishes once a week-unload and re-load the dishwasher. Luckily we have lots of pots and pans.

And laundry I think we use our laundry baskets as dressers than our actual dressers!

Of course, ATVing on weekends tends to cut into the housework....but I really dont care!
                          sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

I'm not claiming to be perfect by no means...but I do okay!

With just the two of us, dishes and such are easy. Being...me.... I usually do dishes once a week-unload and re-load the dishwasher. Luckily we have lots of pots and pans.

And laundry I think we use our laundry baskets as dressers than our actual dressers!

Of course, ATVing on weekends tends to cut into the housework....but I really dont care!
                            It's ok... it's important to relax sometimes... actually, all the time.
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

• *sigh* I hate it when it's so quiet in the cafe...
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

It's ok... it's important to relax sometimes... actually, all the time.
                                I can relax with the best of em,sometimes on weekends,my wife has to come check my pulse!!

My saying is,, never do today what can be put off until tomorrow..Except at work that is,,there I am a machine!!

But at home with an 8yr old,I am forced to do all the house work daily or it becomes a quest!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X