Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    Dog trading is the way to go it would seem. My son made £2000 this week selling Border Collies. He should turn up and treat us all to a slap up meal in here I say.
    My mom used to breed dogs till the economy went to crap, she made $90,000 one year just off selling dogs....
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      My mom used to breed dogs till the economy went to crap, she made $90,000 one year just off selling dogs....
      Wow,that's a superb income.
      Over here sales in the pedigree market are still holding up, not worth bothering with non-pedigree these days though. Ordinary people just don't have the money to spare.

      -

      On a sad note, got a call this morning saying my Uncle has died.
      RIP Uncle Treb.
      On a positive note, I'm glad he got his wish to leave the hospital and spend his last day on earth with his two daughters and grandsons (twin baby boys) who were the apple of his eye.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
        Wow,that's a superb income.
        Over here sales in the pedigree market are still holding up, not worth bothering with non-pedigree these days though. Ordinary people just don't have the money to spare.

        -

        On a sad note, got a call this morning saying my Uncle has died.
        RIP Uncle Treb.
        On a positive note, I'm glad he got his wish to leave the hospital and spend his last day on earth with his two daughters and grandsons (twin baby boys) who were the apple of his eye.
        My condolences, Jawsie.

        RIP Uncle Treb.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
          Wow,that's a superb income.
          Over here sales in the pedigree market are still holding up, not worth bothering with non-pedigree these days though. Ordinary people just don't have the money to spare.

          -

          On a sad note, got a call this morning saying my Uncle has died.
          RIP Uncle Treb.
          On a positive note, I'm glad he got his wish to leave the hospital and spend his last day on earth with his two daughters and grandsons (twin baby boys) who were the apple of his eye.
          I'm sorry for your loss.

          I'm glad he got his wish. Prayers to you and your family.
          Administrator

          Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

          Lupus Awareness

          "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

          Comment


          • Thank you Jet and Peanut. He was 71. One of twelve. Four, including my Dad survive. He lost his wife ten years ago to the dreaded C. He was ready to go I think.

            Comment


            • So sorry for your loss Jaws! I don't know what I'd do without my uncles.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                So sorry for your loss Jaws! I don't know what I'd do without my uncles.
                Thank you Frenchy.
                My Dad being from such a big family it was fun growing up with so many first cousins, even though quite a few of them were nearer my parents age. I've lost count how many I have to be honest. Around 40 at least!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                  Thank you Jet and Peanut. He was 71. One of twelve. Four, including my Dad survive. He lost his wife ten years ago to the dreaded C. He was ready to go I think.
                  Not really sure how long I could go without Mrs. Jet.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                    Not really sure how long I could go without Mrs. Jet.
                    It well and truly knocks the stuffing out of people losing a partner.
                    Break ups are bad enough let alone bereavement.

                    What's the weather like out there in the States?

                    Pretty dull and dreary here, no sign of Summer yet.

                    Anyone doing anything exciting over the weekend?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                      It well and truly knocks the stuffing out of people losing a partner.
                      Break ups are bad enough let alone bereavement.

                      What's the weather like out there in the States?

                      Pretty dull and dreary here, no sign of Summer yet.

                      Anyone doing anything exciting over the weekend?
                      Yes, on to happier lines of thinking.

                      Spring came early to Wyoming... snow melted early, warm days... everyone was happy.... until there was no rain... and no rain... and no rain...

                      For the first time in years I had to mow my lawn before the end of May, and break out my sprinklers before early to mid June.

                      Today it's raining... rained most of the day and hopefully will for at least a week although somehow I doubt that'll happen. We'll see, though.

                      For me, I'm working and sleeping all weekend, so not many plans here. Maybe an evening of darts if I can sneak out the the in-laws tomorrow night.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                        Yes, on to happier lines of thinking.

                        Spring came early to Wyoming... snow melted early, warm days... everyone was happy.... until there was no rain... and no rain... and no rain...

                        For the first time in years I had to mow my lawn before the end of May, and break out my sprinklers before early to mid June.

                        Today it's raining... rained most of the day and hopefully will for at least a week although somehow I doubt that'll happen. We'll see, though.

                        For me, I'm working and sleeping all weekend, so not many plans here. Maybe an evening of darts if I can sneak out the the in-laws tomorrow night.
                        Hope you get to throw some darts.
                        We used to play a lot as kids until my bro got peeved at constantly losing to me and threw a dart into my foot!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                          Hope you get to throw some darts.
                          We used to play a lot as kids until my bro got peeved at constantly losing to me and threw a dart into my foot!
                          Ouch! Maybe I didn't really need a brother growing up.

                          Just got done pruning some trees and bushes. Now I'm sneezing and using up tissues.

                          Housework does the same thing to me. I keep telling hubby I'm allergic to work.
                          Administrator

                          Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                          Lupus Awareness

                          "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                            Ouch! Maybe I didn't really need a brother growing up.

                            Just got done pruning some trees and bushes. Now I'm sneezing and using up tissues.

                            Housework does the same thing to me. I keep telling hubby I'm allergic to work.
                            I've been sneezing loads today as well, but I haven't done any housework so it can't be that!

                            Looking forward to some sunny weather this week. Forecast is good.

                            Comment


                            • And the sunny weather did arrive. Been with us all week

                              Comment


                              • Jaws!!!!!! What shall I have the barkeep pour us?
                                sigpic
                                The Bronco fan pledge;
                                I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                                I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                                I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                                I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                                Bronco's Country.


                                Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X