Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    This made me nearly spit my coffee at the computer screen.

Yeah, I start having panic attacks when I think I'm running low. I can't get the coffee I drink locally. They only sell it at one of those giant warehouse members only stores... and I'm not a member. Luckily, I work with a few people who are and make regular trips (the nearest store is about 2 1/2 hours away) so I have them pick me up several bags of it when they go.
    I understand your anxiety.
    My definition of a disaster is when the coffee machine breaks down!

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
      May god have mercy on the souls of all that encounter you today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
        You have saved many lives!
        *Dives in for a swim*
        Many?

I'm not gonna lie, I was only worried about one.

Mine.

Comment

Yeah, I start having panic attacks when I think I'm running low. I can't get the coffee I drink locally. They only sell it at one of those giant warehouse members only stores... and I'm not a member. Luckily, I work with a few people who are and make regular trips (the nearest store is about 2 1/2 hours away) so I have them pick me up several bags of it when they go.
          Yeesh, that's an ordeal. I'm lucky in that I'm not very picky about my coffee.
          I tend to make it so strong that much of the subtle nuances are cancelled out.

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
          May god have mercy on the souls of all that encounter you today.
          Luckily the convenience store across the road is always well-stocked with Nescafe Gold, which'll do for now.
          I drink it not for my sake, but for the sake of those around me, y'know...

sigpic
          - ★ -
          2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

• Originally posted by sSync View Post
            Yeesh, that's an ordeal. I'm lucky in that I'm not very picky about my coffee.
            I tend to make it so strong that much of the subtle nuances are cancelled out.

Luckily the convenience store across the road is always well-stocked with Nescafe Gold, which'll do for now.
            I drink it not for my sake, but for the sake of those around me, y'know...

Hiya, Sink!!!!!!

Yeah, I make mine strong enough to float a mule shoe, but trust me, I can tell the difference between drip, perc, french press... I can even tell you what kind of filter was used.

Comment

• man I gota switch to the night shift! no body comes in on the day shift anymore!! blah

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                man I gota switch to the night shift! no body comes in on the day shift anymore!! blah
                Hey Biglenny :wave:
                Got some whisky for a sharkie as a night cap?

Comment

• We are always lurking in the mist.

Comment

This made me nearly spit my coffee at the computer screen.

I'll have to send you a sample of the high test they make locally. Oso negro coffee. Hate coffee but love the smell. You can tell when they are doing the beans as the smell drifts through town.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                      Hey Biglenny :wave:
                      Got some whisky for a sharkie as a night cap?
                      How about a nice 18 year old scotch??

Comment

How about a nice 18 year old scotch??
                        No you have my interest.

Comment

• rocks or neat??

Comment

• Im full on jonesing for some football!!! the anticipation is killin biglenny!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              I'll have to send you a sample of the high test they make locally. Oso negro coffee. Hate coffee but love the smell. You can tell when they are doing the beans as the smell drifts through town.
                              Oso Negro? Black Bear? Sounds like my cup of... tea?

Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                              rocks or neat??
                              Neat.

Dammit... missed the lendawg again!!!

Comment

rocks or neat??
                                Scotch should always be served neat. Always. and single malts over blended.

Gosh... I am thirsty

Comment

Working...
                                X