• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    lenny, my main pipefitter!!!!!
    Jet Dawg!!

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
      Well just for S&G's Ima share with the Cafe whats been going on with me! My oldest son graduated from High School and enlisted in the Navy, he has Corpsman school which means he will be a Medic. (for those that dont know) been a lot to digest so I haven't been real vocal about it, but couldn't be more proud of him. also for those who know me well, im back on the road, im home now on a little break but Im working a job in south texass! I will be heading back down there sunday morning hopefully with a raging hangover!! lol well I dont know why I felt the need to spill my guts but in case anyone was wondering their you go! lmao

Nurse!!! More whiskey!!! lmao
      funny thing is, i was just going to ask you what's been happening lately!

Apparently you read my mind, brother!

Good luck to your boy, even if he is going to be a squid. But hey, not everyone can join the Air Force.

Comment

funny thing is, i was just going to ask you what's been happening lately!

Apparently you read my mind, brother!

Good luck to your boy, even if he is going to be a squid. But hey, not everyone can join the Air Force.
        Thanks! Well the Air Farce was his first choice but he can bench press more then 75lbs so they disqualified him!

well i've been keeping tabs on the boards just not in the mood to post much! but things are getting interesting again! sooo..... wooohooo

Comment

Thanks! Well the Air Farce was his first choice but he can bench press more then 75lbs so they disqualified him!

Originally posted by biglenny View Post
          well i've been keeping tabs on the boards just not in the mood to post much! but things are getting interesting again! sooo..... wooohooo
          Yeah, dude. I'm more excited for this season than I have been in a long time!!

Comment

• Ha Ha! you know I had to give it back to ya!! inter service rivalry was my favorite part of being a squid!!

I know Bro I have a Vibe on this season I haven't felt in quite sometime!!

Comment

Ha Ha! you know I had to give it back to ya!! inter service rivalry was my favorite part of being a squid!!

I know Bro I have a Vibe on this season I haven't felt in quite sometime!!
              You know why AF enlisted are smarter than any of the other branches?

When war comes, we send our officers out to get themselves killed.

Comment

Well just for S&G's Ima share with the Cafe whats been going on with me! My oldest son graduated from High School and enlisted in the Navy, he has Corpsman school which means he will be a Medic. (for those that dont know) been a lot to digest so I haven't been real vocal about it, but couldn't be more proud of him. also for those who know me well, im back on the road, im home now on a little break but Im working a job in south texass! I will be heading back down there sunday morning hopefully with a raging hangover!! lol well I dont know why I felt the need to spill my guts but in case anyone was wondering their you go! lmao

Nurse!!! More whiskey!!! lmao
                All the best to your son BL They grow up so fast!
                You were in the Navy yourself weren't you?

+

Morning all :wave:
                I've just has a beef, watercress & wasabi breakfast and am feeling very lazzzzy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                  All the best to your son BL They grow up so fast!
                  You were in the Navy yourself weren't you?

+

Morning all :wave:
                  I've just has a beef, watercress & wasabi breakfast and am feeling very lazzzzy.
                  with a side of scuba diver?

Morning, Jawsie!

Comment

• what's going on up in hurrrrr

Comment

with a side of scuba diver?

Morning, Jawsie!
                      I had the scuba diver serve up the breakfast and then I had a second breakfast!

Comment

• Hey Jet. I'll let you share my breakfast with me this morning as reward for entering the HoF. What's it going to be? Leg or Shoulder of Scuba Diver?
                        Last edited by Jaws; 06-09-2012, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• ... Do people really scuba dive off the coast of Wales?
                          sigpic
                          - ★ -
                          2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

• Originally posted by sSync View Post
                            ... Do people really scuba dive off the coast of Wales?
                            Right now I think everyone in South West Wales needs to be equipped with wetsuits and lifejackets. Up to five feet of flood water in some places and sixty people have had to be rescued from Holiday Camps.
                            I'm supposed to be going to that area on holiday in two weeks myself!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                              Right now I think everyone in South West Wales needs to be equipped with wetsuits and lifejackets. Up to five feet of flood water in some places and sixty people have had to be rescued from Holiday Camps.
                              I'm supposed to be going to that area on holiday in two weeks myself!
                              sounds like a hoot... nothing like a little rain... haha a little soft weather if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                                sounds like a hoot... nothing like a little rain... haha a little soft weather if you will.
                                I wonder if it's Gin falling from the heavens.
                                Happy World Gin Day!
                                When's World Whisky Day though?

http://http://worldginday.com/

Btw - little and rain aren't words that go together in this part of the woods

Comment

Working...
                                X