Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    I wonder if it's Gin falling from the heavens.
    Happy World Gin Day!
    When's World Whisky Day though?

http://http://worldginday.com/

Btw - little and rain aren't words that go together in this part of the woods
    Hmmm world whisky day.. I like the sounds of that. it is on march 27th.

and raining gin... that sounds like it has promise... all we need is a little vermouth

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
      Hmmm world whisky day.. I like the sounds of that. it is on march 27th.

and raining gin... that sounds like it has promise... all we need is a little vermouth
      Ooh, I always knew there was a reason 27 is my favourite number!

Comment

Ooh, I always knew there was a reason 27 is my favourite number!
        aye, sounds like a great day. I shall have to put that into my calendar.

Comment

• Though normally not a gin drinker I have decided to have a tipple to celebrate the birthday of my hubby

Comment

Right now I think everyone in South West Wales needs to be equipped with wetsuits and lifejackets. Up to five feet of flood water in some places and sixty people have had to be rescued from Holiday Camps.
            I'm supposed to be going to that area on holiday in two weeks myself!
            I didn't realise it was that bad over there. Hopefully things brighten up before your hoiday!

Meanwhile, in London... Trains are delayed due to three rain drops and a hairdryer's worth of wind.
            sigpic
            - ★ -
            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

• Originally posted by sSync View Post
              I didn't realise it was that bad over there. Hopefully things brighten up before your hoiday!

Meanwhile, in London... Trains are delayed due to three rain drops and a hairdryer's worth of wind.
              Lol @ London transport!

Thankfully bright sunshine in South West Wales this afternoon has caused the worst flooding to subside.

Comment

All the best to your son BL They grow up so fast!
                You were in the Navy yourself weren't you?

+

Morning all :wave:
                I've just has a beef, watercress & wasabi breakfast and am feeling very lazzzzy.
                Yes I was in for 8 1/2 years. I should've never gotten out My Viking DNA took to life on the sea alot better then being a landlocked civilian!! =/

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                  Yes I was in for 8 1/2 years. I should've never gotten out My Viking DNA took to life on the sea alot better then being a landlocked civilian!! =/
                  You would make a fine Shark!
                  If I remember right, wasn't it your time in the Navy that got you interested in Rugby?

Comment

• This thread=G.O.A.T

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Bird View Post
                      This thread=G.O.A.T
                      Isn't it just!

Comment

Isn't it just!
                        With an awesome jukebox added

http://tropicalglen.com/

:dance:

Comment

You would make a fine Shark!
                          If I remember right, wasn't it your time in the Navy that got you interested in Rugby?
                          Yes thats when it all happen!! LMAO now my kids have the Rugby blood coursing through their veins! Their team took 1st in state last year and third this year still not bad considering all the islanders we have in utah!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                            With an awesome jukebox added

http://tropicalglen.com/

:dance:
                            *Bops along and tail taps*

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                              Yes thats when it all happen!! LMAO now my kids have the Rugby blood coursing through their veins! Their team took 1st in state last year and third this year still not bad considering all the islanders we have in utah!
                              Glad to hear that they've inherited the Rugby DNA!
                              My son's taking a bit of a breather from the game. He played regularly from aged 9 up to his 21st birthday, representing North Wales at the wing position. He's fallen out of love slightly with the game this past 12 months distracted by a beautiful girlfriend and making money!

Comment

• Got some Mexican Style Lasagna in the oven right now... who wants some???
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X