Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I found THIS website. It should be the only website you ever need to check before travelling abroad.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
      I found THIS website. It should be the only website you ever need to check before travelling abroad.
      All ready for world travel now!

      I'll make one addition as it may be useful to know this if you visit Wales:

      "Wisgi os gwelwch yn dda"

      Comment


      • Good call mam!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
          All ready for world travel now!

          I'll make one addition as it may be useful to know this if you visit Wales:

          "Wisgi os gwelwch yn dda"

          Indeed. The next site we need is how to order whisky in 47 languages... wait, one down... 46.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
            Indeed. The next site we need is how to order whisky in 47 languages... wait, one down... 46.
            The international alcoholic: how to get wasted in 47 languages
            by: The BCMB


            now that is a book I would buy.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
              The international alcoholic: how to get wasted in 47 languages
              by: The BCMB


              now that is a book I would buy.
              You can put me down for a copy!!

              Comment


              • Let's do a global Pub crawl!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                  Let's do a global Pub crawl!
                  I am all in for a global Pub crawl!!

                  Shall we start in Wales?
                  sigpic
                  2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
                    I am all in for a global Pub crawl!!

                    Shall we start in Wales?
                    What are you having?
                    Mine's the first round..

                    http://www.sabrain.com/beers

                    Comment


                    • This conversation is making me thirsty.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                        What are you having?
                        Mine's the first round..

                        http://www.sabrain.com/beers
                        only a shark would have Brains Beers!

                        To keep up with the lady shark, I'll have a Rogue Dead Guy Ale.
                        sigpic
                        2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

                        Comment


                        • You guys are amateurs... I'm just sitting here drinking a nice bottle of Brewdog's “The End of History”.

                          Comment


                          • sup peeps?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                              sup peeps?
                              Sup Lendawg!
                              sigpic

                              Hooray, beer!

                              Comment


                              • sigpic

                                Hooray, beer!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X