Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    You guys are amateurs... I'm just sitting here drinking a nice bottle of Brewdog's “The End of History”.

    That is just creepy......
    sigpic
    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

    Comment


    • Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
      only a shark would have Brains Beers!
      How do you think I got to be so intelligent?

      By the way this Dead Guy ain't too bad!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
        That is just creepy......
        Those are real dead animals too.

        It is one of the most expensive beers in the world at $765 per bottle.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
          Those are real dead animals too.

          It is one of the most expensive beers in the world at $765 per bottle.
          I want one!
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

          Comment


          • Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
            Those are real dead animals too.

            It is one of the most expensive beers in the world at $765 per bottle.
            Taxidermy Lager? Ewwww....no thank you.
            sigpic
            2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

            Comment


            • Time for some spirit.
              Not the alchy type, but Chapel!
              Latas
              *puts halo on*

              Comment


              • Len-dawg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
                  Taxidermy Lager? Ewwww....no thank you.
                  drink enough of that you'll feel stuffed!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                    drink enough of that you'll feel stuffed!
                    If you drink that much you'll end up dead to the world.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                      If you drink that much you'll end up dead to the world.
                      I am like the highlander, I can't be killed

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                        I am like the highlander, I can't be killed
                        Just don't lose your head over it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                          Just don't lose your head over it.
                          lol! .... there can only be one

                          Comment


                          • Off for the weekend to the seaside town of Aberystwyth. Pray I don't drown. There were floods there recently and it's not looking good this weekend either!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                              Off for the weekend to the seaside town of Aberystwyth. Pray I don't drown. There were floods there recently and it's not looking good this weekend either!
                              Ahh, the UK in Summer is a thing of beauty, ain't it? Hope you have a good time, Jaws.
                              I'm not entirely sure how one of the selachimorpha family would go about drowing, but I hope you avoid it.

                              On a side note, if I spelled that word correctly I deserve some sort of medal.
                              sigpic
                              - ★ -
                              2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sSync View Post
                                Ahh, the UK in Summer is a thing of beauty, ain't it? Hope you have a good time, Jaws.
                                I'm not entirely sure how one of the selachimorpha family would go about drowing, but I hope you avoid it.

                                On a side note, if I spelled that word correctly I deserve some sort of medal.
                                Selachimorpha? Sounds like some sort of alien creature from Biblical times!
                                Talk about Bible, I'm taking my Ark with me just in case

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X