No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bartender??? Where's the Bartender??? We need service. Put it on my tab!! Drink up if you are of age and have a driver.
    sigpic
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
      Bartender??? Where's the Bartender??? We need service. Put it on my tab!! Drink up if you are of age and have a driver.
      guess im in the mood to bring back old threads. i didnt realize that so many of us dont post in here anymore

if i walked do i need a designated footer?
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Hello and thanks for breathing back some life into the cafe.

How are you doing?

Comment

• not bad my friend!

ive started my school to become a lineman so i can get hired on with a light and power company. I didnt think i would be learning a new career at age 33 but then again i dont think of age like most do. So far we are learning to climb power poles and the highest ive been is up on a 40 foot pole. Its tested me but i tend to thrive in those situations.

school is down in colorado springs so i commute from glen haven as the better half is pregnant and we will have a boy at the beginning of october. Malcom Thomas will be his name. so much going on but im super happy!

hows things in the life of a shark? Hope your doing well!

ps i cant let the cafe die....i wouldnt be a very good sidekick if i did...
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
            not bad my friend!

ive started my school to become a lineman so i can get hired on with a light and power company. I didnt think i would be learning a new career at age 33 but then again i dont think of age like most do. So far we are learning to climb power poles and the highest ive been is up on a 40 foot pole. Its tested me but i tend to thrive in those situations.

school is down in colorado springs so i commute from glen haven as the better half is pregnant and we will have a boy at the beginning of october. Malcom Thomas will be his name. so much going on but im super happy!

hows things in the life of a shark? Hope your doing well!

ps i cant let the cafe die....i wouldnt be a very good sidekick if i did...
            I met hubby in Colorado Springs. Oldest daughter was born there. Nice place.

Congrats on the baby! Please post some pictures of Malcom when he arrives.
            Administrator
            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• its definitely different than glen haven lol

i will def post a pic of Mal when he gets here!

how are you doing?
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• oh man....almost traded one of my lifted subarus for a 78 firebird formula today.....looked just like smokey and the bandit but it had a 468 ci in it that made me drool....

can i get a paper towel please....

i didnt cause wife would have skinned me alive
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                  Ehh, all you can do is keep going 'til they tell you not to anymore................the politician's have done us all up like kippers
                  And they continue to do so five years later!

*leaves a birthday whisky on the counter for when you drop by*

Comment

• your lucky DB, all i get left usually is the tab lol
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                      your lucky DB, all i get left usually is the tab lol
                      If he doesn't drink it by the end of the week..you can have it ...

and the tab of course

Comment

• haha knew that was coming....
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Administrator
                          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Hello Peanut :wave:

I'm here for a second coffee before venturing out into the cold to travel to mid-Wales to visit the backcracker!

Comment

• Dang, I could use a coffee.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Hmmm hello caf! Anyone of the older members around, lets see
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

Comment

Working...
                                X