No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think i will make myself a slurpee sized espresso....
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• I'll have one too while you're at it

Comment

• Hope everyone is well! Went down to Southampton to watch Everton play on Saturday (about a 6 hour coach journey, 12 hour round trip), won 3-0, amazing day. At half time we were below the stand and this happened:

I'd implore anyone to watch it all the way through but if you want skip to about 3:30 and watch from there onwards, someone sets a smoke bomb off and all of a sudden literally everyone joins in with the song. Amazing day!
        Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Sounds like a fun day

Tonight I'm hoping the city's red rivals deliver me a birthday victory

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
            I'll have one too while you're at it

Sure thing!
            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• I still average 6.7 posts per day.

Comment

• Are they all as short as this one?
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  I still average 6.7 posts per day.
                  jet!

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                  Are they all as short as this one?
                  No.

Administrator
                  sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Good morning all. Up early and about to brew a second pot of coffee.

Comment

Good morning all. Up early and about to brew a second pot of coffee.
                      Do you always have coffee? What about tea? Are there accompanying food items? Pastries?
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        Do you always have coffee? What about tea? Are there accompanying food items? Pastries?
                        Tea very rarely and I'm sweet enough as it is.
                        Are you partial to a cup of tea yourself?

Comment

• Jaws is equal to 30 lumps of sugar in a small cup of coffee...

We have espresso too and if your lucky Lt has espresso jello shots...
                          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Tea very rarely and I'm sweet enough as it is.
                            Are you partial to a cup of tea yourself?
                            I drink a fair amount of iced tea, which is black, I believe. Sun tea in the Summertime, by the gallon.

I like to keep herbal medicinal teas for various symptoms. I do have some black, breakfast teas, usually Earl Grey.

What I don't know how to do is brew tea really strong like the English do. Can you tell me how that is done? Something tells me it doesn't involve tea bags.

I drink a fair amount of coffee every day.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              I drink a fair amount of iced tea, which is black, I believe. Sun tea in the Summertime, by the gallon.

I like to keep herbal medicinal teas for various symptoms. I do have some black, breakfast teas, usually Earl Grey.

What I don't know how to do is brew tea really strong like the English do. Can you tell me how that is done? Something tells me it doesn't involve tea bags.

I drink a fair amount of coffee every day.
                              You can brew strong tea with tea bags but it's easier, in my opinion, with loose tea. Then you end up with a concentrated brew that you use a little of and add hot (or cold) water to taste.

Comment

• Holy, moley! 3,515 pages on this thread? Guess I'm not gonna be going back reading every post to this puppy!
                                :nono:

Comment

Working...
                                X