Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Try as I might... no... I haven't forgot. How are you?



    Graduate in a week... or I will if I ever hear back from one professor in particular about if he's missing anything he needs from me....
    You try to forget us?

    You can't. I know where to find you (sort of). I'm doing good, thanks. I hope you're well.

    Congrats on graduating!
    Administrator
    sigpic

    #LupusAwareness

    #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

    Comment


    • You graduated and threw a big kegger?
      Glen Haven Fire

      Comment


      • We lost power for most of the day. No storm. We hardly ever lose power in a storm. Just on nice, calm days.

        I don't know how wide spread it was. The little shopping center about 2 miles from us lost power.

        Do you know how much we rely on electricity? Amazing. I'm just glad it was during the day.
        Administrator
        sigpic

        #LupusAwareness

        #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

        Comment


        • Why is it that every time I'm doing some on-line shopping for hubby (birthday, anniversary and Father's Day all within like 3 weeks), I end up looking at Broncos stuff? And he's a Redskins fan?

          Why do I get the feeling that I'm talking to myself?
          Administrator
          sigpic

          #LupusAwareness

          #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

          "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

          Comment


          • Dont ever think that in here...someones always listening and sometimes its spooky!


            Cant tell you how many times i thought i was having a conversation with my coffee and LT is standing behind me....
            Glen Haven Fire

            Comment


            • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
              Dont ever think that in here...someones always listening and sometimes its spooky!


              Cant tell you how many times i thought i was having a conversation with my coffee and LT is standing behind me....
              I was feeling kind of good that I'm not talking to myself and then I read about LT.

              That's scary.
              Administrator
              sigpic

              #LupusAwareness

              #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

              "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                I was feeling kind of good that I'm not talking to myself and then I read about LT.

                That's scary.
                Not sure how I feel about that. Hmmmm.

                And thanks for the congrats!
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • Also, Peanut - I have a small favor to ask of you. Could you shoot me a PM or an email?

                  How is everyone?
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                    Not sure how I feel about that. Hmmmm.

                    And thanks for the congrats!
                    You always did have that scary factor. Must be the Sith thing.

                    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                    Also, Peanut - I have a small favor to ask of you. Could you shoot me a PM or an email?

                    How is everyone?
                    Email being sent.
                    Administrator
                    sigpic

                    #LupusAwareness

                    #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

                    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                      You always did have that scary factor. Must be the Sith thing.



                      Email being sent.
                      I had creepier avatars at one point I was playing with...
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic
                      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                        I had creepier avatars at one point I was playing with...
                        That must have been before my time. I think you've had that one forever.
                        Administrator
                        sigpic

                        #LupusAwareness

                        #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

                        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                          That must have been before my time. I think you've had that one forever.
                          I forget how much of a youngin' you are. Yeah, I've had and not moved this one for probably about as long as you've been on here.
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                            I was feeling kind of good that I'm not talking to myself and then I read about LT.

                            That's scary.
                            Would be if i didnt know him

                            Hey LT! Um no we werent talking about you...
                            Hope all is well with you!
                            Glen Haven Fire

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                              Would be if i didnt know him

                              Hey LT! Um no we werent talking about you...
                              Hope all is well with you!
                              Right back at you!
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                              Comment


                              • I need a drink.
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic
                                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X