Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    We've had a lovely weekend, celebrating Mum and Dad's Golden Wedding with family
    I don't come here very often (given how often I post elsehwere), but good time to say congrats to our friend from Wales, and to sip on a coffee while doing so. (Ha ha....still waiting for all of the freezing to come out from some dental work, so I hope I am not dripping)

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      I don't come here very often (given how often I post elsehwere), but good time to say congrats to our friend from Wales, and to sip on a coffee while doing so. (Ha ha....still waiting for all of the freezing to come out from some dental work, so I hope I am not dripping)
      Even if you drip a little or a lot, we won't blame you. Waiting for numbness to pass after dental work is the worst.

Ice creme helps. A lot. I'll go have some right now. You'll feel better, I promise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        Even if you drip a little or a lot, we won't blame you. Waiting for numbness to pass after dental work is the worst.

Ice creme helps. A lot. I'll go have some right now. You'll feel better, I promise.
        Thx for your response Ras! (I'll pay you back in time.......you know).

My own fault...I put this off for a while because I was nursing another medical situation. I can only handle so many at a time!

Comment

Thx for your response Ras! (I'll pay you back in time.......you know).

My own fault...I put this off for a while because I was nursing another medical situation. I can only handle so many at a time!
          I never needed a reason to put off dentist appointments. I hope your other situation is better.

Please pass the ice cream, Rastic! Chocolate. No. Coffee ice cream.

Darn. Now I want some.
          Administrator
          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            I never needed a reason to put off dentist appointments. I hope your other situation is better.

Please pass the ice cream, Rastic! Chocolate. No. Coffee ice cream.

Darn. Now I want some.
            You may have noticed, but I have this "thing" about Blizzards of late....and of course, the classic chocolate milk shake. So yah, this ice cream thing is pretty hot, make that "cool" right now.

Comment

You may have noticed, but I have this "thing" about Blizzards of late....and of course, the classic chocolate milk shake. So yah, this ice cream thing is pretty hot, make that "cool" right now.
              I noticed.

Hubby was out doing errands, called me about 10 minutes after I posted, so I got my coffee ice cream.
              Administrator
              sigpic

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I noticed.

Hubby was out doing errands, called me about 10 minutes after I posted, so I got my coffee ice cream.
                That worked out good! But we better be careful....we might raise the stakes a little, like talking about a new car or maybe even a house. This could get expensive!

Comment

• :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Comment

• So... that went about how I expected it, but not how I hoped. I'd like some better line play.

And a drink.

Who's serving?
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• I know you're out there Rem... Come say hi.
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                        I know you're out there Rem... Come say hi.
                        Will I do?

Hi !
                        Administrator
                        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

Will I do?

Hi !
                          Always.

Hi!

Didn't get enough today, or Hmmm.

Think I might have some later than normal today (almost never have more than my morning travel mug)... Perseids at my new house!
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                            I know you're out there Rem... Come say hi.
                            Greetings from the great white north. how are you sir?

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                              Greetings from the great white north. how are you sir?
                              Tired, and ready to go home.

You?
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Howdy everybody!

Comment

Working...
                                X