Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    I appreciate it, Can....

For the most part, this is what I do when it becomes hard to prioritize my projects. I actually did this last week. It's just all coming to a head right now and I'm not sure I have time to do all the things I need to for an important project that is well... kinda due. It's essentially done, but I get very perfectionist on this stuff because I'm very nervous about screwing up. Little stuff to do, but for the most part good to go.

I'll be ok. Just gotta pick the pieces to work on and do it.

Thanks for the support.
    OK bro!

:thumb:

Comment

• Is it safe in here?
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Always safe.

Always, always, always.... I keep telling myself that

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
          Is it safe in here?
          think so.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            Always safe.

Always, always, always.... I keep telling myself that
            Hahah.... the trick is to use more confidence in your voice... it can be hard to fool yourself.

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            think so.....

This was funny enough before I went to quote it and saw the title of the image.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

• Mmmm jelly filled and glazed donuts..

I know as a kid i had a hard time just getting started because i was already over analysing the beginning middle and especially the end

Is it safe in a safe?
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Legend has it that at the end of every horrible losing streak is a Bengals game...
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  think so.....

I looked a little closer and realized I am in the pic.....that's me on the left. I guess I lost it for a moment, and found a nice group of folks who shared my opinion.

I think I'm good to go....but I must say, my wife is especially attractive of late, and she is making me quite hungry.

Comment

• Hmm, can't find coffee here at the beach. What's up with that?

Oh well, ice cream it is then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                      Hmm, can't find coffee here at the beach. What's up with that?

Oh well, ice cream it is then.
                      How about coffee ice cream? It's right up there with chocolate.
                      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• I am so overdue for a vacation to the beach.

SOOOOO overdue.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                          How about coffee ice cream? It's right up there with chocolate.
                          Im a huge fan of vanilla ice cream in my coffee on the weekends from time to time.

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                            Im a huge fan of vanilla ice cream in my coffee on the weekends from time to time.
                            Coffee and ice cream.....two of my fav things!!! OK....throw in a big donut (apple fritter perhaps),

and I am pretty much at a loss of words (and that is a very rare thing!)

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Coffee and ice cream.....two of my fav things!!! OK....throw in a big donut (apple fritter perhaps),

and I am pretty much at a loss of words (and that is a very rare thing!)
                              this message is to short

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                                this message is to short
                                I can't look at my own post because I start to drool all over my keyboard.....:doh:

Comment

Working...
                                X